Alfa 8C Competizione SONG on youtube???!

NellyBoy250

Ok, a random one but bugging me nonetheless...does anyone know the name of this song played to the alfa 8c vid? Its a kinda classic italian thing...Any help would be grately appreciated! Thanks!
AMT

Heres the link! -

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LjYAwJltlk[/youtube]

Good lord thats a staggering good looking car.....and I like the shots of the Tipo 33, and a old 8c 2900B etc etc

However as one who spends a lot of his life under Alfa Romeo's, the return of the Alfetta style rear gearbox layout already has me scared.....from a mechanics view.....however thankgod they are useing a Torque Tube now......

As for the music...sorry man no idea!

Last edited:
i want to hear the damn car already, its a alfa, the soundtrack should be legendary, so why won't they make a movie with the engine noises already#&@#!(*!@(>)ED!@(

Amazing car, nice video, Thanks.

...its a fantastic car.. lol right... I'll pay someone if they can find out wht this song is!!!?!?!?! lol I want it lol

i want to hear the damn car already, its a alfa, the soundtrack should be legendary, so why won't they make a movie with the engine noises already#&@#!(*!@(>)ED!@(

[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=RAtvwjfYz_A[/YOUTUBE]

Here is a movie with engine noises[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=Ag4jSyle9Cw[/YOUTUBE]
You have you wait a bit before you get to really hear, but might I say, not too bad:D.

Yep sounds like a Alfa......more like a old 70's Alfa Romeo Montreal than anything else tho (2.5 Litre Quad cam injected V8)

As I've said before "Only America and Italy should be allowed to make V8's" :D

What exactly is the 8c supposed to compete with?

As I've said before "Only America and Italy should be allowed to make V8's" :D

Well I would say they are a styled car with performance on the side, so I would say the Maserati Coupe, the DB9 and the V8 Vantage.

What is this car supposed to be like to drive?

if its like the Alfas of the early 90s then it should be tactile, well balanced, and somehow made in such a way that it turns you into a madman as soon as you start to drive it, it made me all kind of hyperactive and dramatic, kinda like this guy

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GFGOgRupKA[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:

No competition means it has the market to itself! I saw one at the Concours and the Maserati guy says it will cost $240K in the US. That's about what an F430 would cost with mark-up.

THE SONG!!! I'm looking for the song!!! not the car lol We know how good it is but I'm needing the song, don't post here unless thats what its about!.Thank you!! lol...god i can tell no ones gonna know this and if they do there not gonna be on this forum lol

THE SONG!!! I'm looking for the song!!! not the car lol We know how good it is but I'm needing the song, don't post here unless thats what its about!.Thank you!! lol...god i can tell no ones gonna know this and if they do there not gonna be on this forum lol

Well terribly sorry, NellyBoy, but you did post it in a forum that's titled "General Automotive". Perhaps your question would have been better posted in the "What's That Song" forum, or at least the "Video Offers" section. Yes the "What's That Song" section is typically reserved for TG episodes, but we have made exceptions before.

Back to the car, does anyone know what kinds of performance figures it will have? And what top speed?

HEC 304 Group A......plus a lot of German V8's say your wrong ;)

Not sure what HEC 304 Group A is, I'm gonna guess it's Aussie? If thats the case, then you guys forfeited you're v8 producing rights, you're damned to making ours better :evil:

German v8's don't sound all that great. In a luxury car they are ok, but not for any kind of a sports car or anything exciting. They don't have that bark to 'em.

German v8's don't sound all that great. In a luxury car they are ok, but not for any kind of a sports car or anything exciting. They don't have that bark to 'em.

How can you say this doesn't sound amazing. (Sorry, I couldn't find a less retarded video)

[YOUTUBE]NUivVhY1Rxk[/YOUTUBE]