All things crispy and crunchy

Yes, I am white trash:

Munchos: Kinda remind me of Pop Chips, but oilier, and saltier.
munchos.jpg

Funyuns:
funyuns-original.gif

Currently available at ALDI here:

6634505143_5ee00fccc3_o.jpg

6634506423_cd427d9177_o.jpg

And two more of my favourites:

6634509805_ebf448a408_o.jpg

Pork scratchings yummmm :)
Large_Pork_Scratching.png

If they're not from the Midlands (UK) they're not worth buying. And if you don't get any with hairs on, complain!

I suppose that's one of the things you must have grown up with... :)

Pork scratchings yummmm :)

If they're not from the Midlands (UK) they're not worth buying. And if you don't get any with hairs on, complain!

I was never sure if you were a UKanian (or ex-UKanian) but that proves it. Got to love scratchings, and chicken itchings, donkey scabs, etc...

815381225463674.jpg

I bought a 5 pack pack of beef yesterday, just finished the 5th bag... so I bought the multipack today.
I remember as a child my mum saying that they were the worst thing a child could eat, because they were full of shite.

PopChips. I ended up buying the sweet potato kind. Holy shit these are delicious, questionably racist tv ad with ashton kutcher be dammed. I totally forgot about the ad tbh,...never saw it just heard about it on Gawker...i ended up remembering them for the episode of "The Pitch" starring them.

Eh...didn't care for the sweet potato ones. I preffer the original, and salt-and-black-pepper ones.

blasphemy sweet potato was the best out of them all

Pringles Texas BBQ, I literally can't stop.
The past two days, i've gone through two cans. I've been watching Arrested Development and the next minute the tube is empty.

Pringles Texas BBQ, I literally can't stop.
The past two days, i've gone through two cans. I've been watching Arrested Development and the next minute the tube is empty.

Talking about Pringles...

7385621626_b01161f622_o.jpg