Alphabetical Conversation

Totally veging out in front of the tv with some dins. Very glad I finally got some food today.

Sup wif you?

Vegging out is the best. Not much, just debating what new show I should watch... thinking I should get on this Game of Thrones thing that errbody else is all on, but I also feel like watching the 3rd season of House of Cards.

Well your choice is between watching hours of rape scenes or making a tabletop building out of playing cards. Go with the latter.

Xena for some retro?

LALALALALALALALALALALALALALA!!!!!

Yes! And for a good hard shag, too (gotta love those seabirds)!

Zoos can be depressing places.

Alphabetical Conversation

And they stink but, rightly so, you put an animal that shits turds the size of lawnmowers in a box, what did you expect?

Big wheelbarrow and rake to clean up every day?

Clearly, the voice of experience, there.

Doesn't it sound like an interesting first job? Well, except mine was limited to horses, not exotic animals. And the zoo was more a horse riding school.

Even though you probably ended the day covered in poop, I bet you enjoyed it :)

Far more than I probably should have. Those were good, but badly paid, days

Good for you! It's always better to work on things we love, I think :)

Happy EOFY everyone! So glad that is over

I... don't really know what you mean, but hey, if you're happy, I'm happy! :bunny:

Just end of financial year. Close the old books, open the new ones, and do a mountain of reporting on the last year's performance.

Life? Who needs it. Dragging data is more fun.

:glare:

Klar! :D Although I think your financial year starts and ends in a funny place.

Let me guess, you have to do your Christmas shopping and lodge your tax at the same time?

Most certainly. Almost. EOFY here is the end of the calendar year.

Never understood why you'd want to mix the two.

Obviously it's to make things easier for the Scottish, who celebrate way too hard at year end.