Am I crazy to think this is going to work?

Jmiller

Car(s)
2001 Oldsmobile Aurora 3.5
Background: For the past few months I have been looking for a combination of 1-2 roommates and a place to live for the upcoming school year. I found an awesome place and had 2 roommates but one backed out at the last minute because her parents didn?t want her to live with 2 guys. I have recently started to look at rentals. My roommate I had last year and I were planning on living together but is now going to graduate at semester and says that isn?t a problem but I get a feeling it might be when it comes time to sign a contract. I am just a little scared of this.

Last night I ran into the neighbor girl I grew up with downtown at the bars. We were talking and I was saying how I was tired of looking for a place to live/3rd roommate. She was saying how she and her housemates were also tired of looking for a 4th person for their last room. We talked some more and she offered it to me, provided the other girls agreed.

At first I did not think she was serious but she is. I see a lot of pros to this situation. My bedroom is on its own floor and I am not sure about the bathroom situation but I am sure I would have to share with at least one girl.

Pros

1) Rent is cheap, especially for this being a new house and where its located. $325 max including utilities and lawn care.

2) I would not have to go buy a lot of furniture (Tables, couches, etc), The house is furnished. All I would need is the stuff for my bedroom which I have already so major $$$ here.

3) Lease, I could get away with a 9 month lease here I am sure which is ideal since I will graduate at the end of spring semester and I really don?t know where I will be going or doing. I like flexibility.

4) The search is over and I would know where I?m going to live. I really want to get this all figured out before I have surgery later this month.

Cons

1) I would be living in a house with 3 other girls, me being the only guy.

2) Messy place, I know one of the girls is a little messy which drives my neighbor nuts. I am on the cleaner side so this also might drive me crazy.

3) The messy girl I went to high school with, she was never my favorite at all. I did not hate her but I did not hate her either. I know she has grown up some but still I wonder if I can stand her.

I have always heard that as a guy you should never live with girls. So do you think I am crazy for thinking this might work? Please share your thoughts and experiences.

Ya it is crazy! your going to have to be the Fing UN of cunt fights.

IF YOU DO THIS

First you need to find a storage place. Move in with the bare minimum of stuff (a box of clothing and essentials). Live there like its the motel 6. DO NOT SIGN THE LEASE! PAY IN CHECKS and KEEP YOUR BANK STATEMENTS.

Don't do it. :) 3 girls in the same house is a bad idea. Why? Three times the PMS! :lol:

It really depends solely on how hot they are. If your moving in with a bunch of manatees then hell no it's not worth the idle moaning, and bitching, and bullshit. Otherwise why the fuck wouldn't you, just make sure your door has a lock.

First thing you have to say when you get there is, "Hope you girls like pillow fights!"

It really depends solely on how hot they are. If your moving in with a bunch of manatees then hell no it's not worth the idle moaning, and bitching, and bullshit. Otherwise why the fuck wouldn't you, just make sure your door has a lock.

First thing you have to say when you get there is, "Hope you girls like pillow fights!"

Sorry, no matter the hotness, beware of the PMS with three girls. It's ok with two because chances are they'll either be in sync with each others cycle or completely opposite so either way you can catch a break between it. Three girls... that's just asking for it. :|

Sorry, no matter the hotness, beware of the PMS with three girls. It's ok with two because chances are they'll either be in sync with each others cycle or completely opposite so either way you can catch a break between it. Three girls... that's just asking for it. :|

He has his own bedroom on a separate floor, which is about as far away as possible while still living in the same house.

Good luck on the celibacy

I didn't know if women could see their own crazy. I also told him how they just might go into mother mode. Despite being platonic roommates some type of judgmental jealousy clicks in when you bring other women into their territory.

Just make sure the house is stocked with chocolate and other girly necessities regarding the PMS situation and your fine, works with my sister.

Yeah 3 girls doesn't sound like fun. Unless there is a way you can remain mostly aloof from their issues and whatnot, which I guess is seemingly difficult.

Sure it does. Everytime I make constipated noises, I gain many super powers.

:lmao: :rofl:

I remember reading a sciencey report from somewhere (the ISS?) saying that if girls spend long periods (no pun intended) of time in a small space with each other their periods start to sync together.

So, by the end of the 9 month lease, you'll only have a small "pms" time of the month to deal with instead of 3 of them.

^ I believe just before that time came around, Ride of the Valkyries would start playing out of nowhere...