Am I in the wrong here? People on Autoblog Love Buicks. WTF.

Am I doing this rite?

%2790-%2793_Buick_Regal.jpg

Last edited:
Okay... anytime Autoblog posts anything about Buicks, I usually post how boring they are, or how they're for geriatric old farts that suffer from incontinence. Then I get marked down like crazy. Case in point:

http://www.autoblog.com/2009/11/19/breaking-buick-confirms-2011-regal-2-0t-to-come-with-manual-tra

I post how this car sucks, as all buicks do, because it's soft, not even really a luxury car, and boring. So boring that it makes a Camry seem exciting. But yet... all these people defend it. There are tons of people excited about this car... and I'm not high right now, but what the hell is everyone else smoking?

You are a moron. Please go fall in a well.

I told you there was a white GN-X, Behold

XRAY1.JPG

PunisherBass will be delighted

A white GNX, real or not, just seems wrong.

I'll just leave this here, then.

[YOUTUBE]x_Z9Jk4s3dM[/YOUTUBE]

For those who don't know, this is Final Gear's 99 Buick LeSabre racing at the 24 Hours Of LeMons about 2 months ago.

Yeah, but since we're on the subject a Stage-1 GSX would walk all over the Olds ;) Buick 455 >>> Olds 455.

Don't forget about the Stage 2.

OMG. the stage 1 GSX is my all time favorite muscle car.

Saw one in the flesh take off down the road at full throttle. Tires were still screaming in third. i came. hard.

Torque, torque, and more torque. Mine has got gobs of torque and it's just a regular 455. I can only imagine what the Stage 1 is like (let alone the Stage 2). Yes. There was a Stage 2.

Don't forget about the Stage 2.

Don't worry. I could never forget the Stage 2. It's just it wasn't exactly "factory" and for most of us will never be more than a wet dream.

Ooo, I know what that is. Thats the one with the 5.7 LT1 from the Corvette.

me pops sold buicks for like 10 years

Also, on the Stage 1, 500+ ft/lbs stock aint too shabby at all

Last edited:
Torque, torque, and more torque. Mine has got gobs of torque and it's just a regular 455. I can only imagine what the Stage 1 is like (let alone the Stage 2). Yes. There was a Stage 2.

Don't worry. I could never forget the Stage 2. It's just it wasn't exactly "factory" and for most of us will never be more than a wet dream.

This month's Muscle Car Review is almost cover to cover GS and 442's. The Stage 2 goodies could be gotten by the public, you just had to know the right part numbers and a dealer who would install them, neither were an easy feat. And TA Performance has Stage 1-4 heads cast in aluminum, so the dream isn't that far fetched. They also have aluminum 455 blocks with 4 bolt mains.

I sure wouldn't mind a set of TA Stage 1 heads. Stage 4s would be fun but the Stage 2+ heads use a different header. It's too bad Kenne Bell quit doing Buick stuff. They got started doing Buick parts and AFAIK their long-tube headers are still the best for the Stage 1 (or less) 455, if you can find any.

I'd love to build a 70 GS convertible clone with a set of Stage 2 heads.

I told you there was a white GN-X, Behold

XRAY1.JPG

PunisherBass will be delighted

Oh my God.
justin-timberlake-jizz-in-my-pants.jpg

Finalgear: defying stereotypes and defending all car brands to the death. I'm going to create a thread entitled, "People on Autoblog love Hyundais. WTF." and see if you guys can do your worst. :twisted:

Also, I think the OP went to trade in his Prelude for an Electra Wagon.

six red blobs

pwn't

Gruv is getting reptally destroyed here.

See wot I did?

I was going to get the "I see what you did there" pelican out, but unfortunately he got hit by a Bugatti. Maybe sometime in the near future, some construction workers will unearth him from the shallow grave that is that marsh.

But for now, Fry will have to do.

http://img197.imageshack.**/img197/5268/frysized.jpg

Last edited:
I liked the last Riviera always thought it was an excellent looking car. It is a bit weird to see all the Buick love as that its a brand the GM really abused and left to die. GM put more money into Pontiac and Saturn before they dropped them into the void. So where exactly is the Buick market are they going back to being the business mans car?

Okay... anytime Autoblog posts anything about Buicks, I usually post how boring they are, or how they're for geriatric old farts that suffer from incontinence. Then I get marked down like crazy. Case in point:

http://www.autoblog.com/2009/11/19/breaking-buick-confirms-2011-regal-2-0t-to-come-with-manual-tra

I post how this car sucks, as all buicks do, because it's soft, not even really a luxury car, and boring. So boring that it makes a Camry seem exciting. But yet... all these people defend it. There are tons of people excited about this car... and I'm not high right now, but what the hell is everyone else smoking?

Yes, you are wrong.
And I live in a country where they don't even sell Buicks.

Also, you whine about cars and get pwnt about people who like them, you then proceed to whine about the whining on another forum... what did you expect?

You FAIL at the internet
no, it's actually worse than that
You fail at failing.

Srsly

Zomg, that's just pure awesome!

http://img524.imageshack.**/img524/267/dowantbeaverthumbnail.jpg

earl-lg.jpg

Then thank this man right here, Harley Earl. He not only kick started the idea of an in-house styling department, but is also considered the father of the concept car (the Y-Job and LeSabre being the perfect example). He also was behind the Corvette along with many other GM cars.