Amazing download site for Top gear episodes

Dan the man

This probably wont last long, but found this while browsing earlier. www.zapmega.com/topgear
some nutter has documented episodes since 2003 here....
If you dotn want to torrent, use this!!!
Thanks
Dan

haha, very nice, but as you said, we'll see how long it'll last 8)

drewzor said:
an average of 42 peers on each torrent would disagree
I think he's reffering to link that this topic is about. All the links are down. Took longer than expected TBH.

I wonder why they're dead :whistle:

And now would be a good time to promote my HTTP links to the current series of Top Gear :tease:
http://forum.finalgear.com/viewtopic.php?t=11510

Unlike certain links, mine won't expire because I'm not the one paying for the bandwidth - a big faceless company is :D

I have plans to do more series'.

drewzor said:
thats ok but i uploaded top gear complete seasons from 2002 - 2005 on mininova
Just search "Top gear Season Complete" but I'll warn you my bandwidth is getting flogged so if its slow, be patient

Link :) (yes were lazy)

What is the quality of the first few seasons? I have 1-3 but they aren't that great (170MB per episode) and have several errors.

Martin said:
What is the quality of the first few seasons? I have 1-3 but they aren't that great (170MB per episode) and have several errors.

They also seem to be 170 MB, so i think you're out of luck mate.

Could someone with the whole thing please seed the 2002 torrent? We're missing some pieces.

TIA

Peroduarocks said:
Bundesautobahn said:
Bugger! The site is off the air, why? I was just catching up. :(

What site are you referring to? The initial one redirects you to a forum where you can link to http://www.zapmega.com/topgeardownloads, which seems to work....

Goeie Dag. :)

Ook Goeie Dag. ;)

Yes i meant zapmega, it wasn't working some time ago but now it is working again. :)

loopty said:
Could someone with the whole thing please seed the 2002 torrent? We're missing some pieces.

TIA

I agree. I'm stuck at 93% for the first season and 84% for the second. I cant wait to get it!

hmm, i wonder how long this will last

AZZA said:
hmm, i wonder how long this will last

I give it a month, maximum. :|