Amazon Prime Video available worldwide before 2017

I live in Italy, and I just started Prime trial on amazon.co.uk

I can confirm the show is officialy watchable from abroad on the .co.uk site

Now available in Canada!
Just signed up, wife's already using the 2 day shipping.

Now available in Canada!
Just signed up, wife's already using the 2 day shipping.

My prime-USA try-out expires in 3 days, the timing for this is great. Still not sure I want to pay 79$/year for prime, GT was my prime (no pun intended) motivation, but so far I am not impressed.

Cheaper then Netflix and gives the bonus of shipping with Amazon and Twitch game service.

I found a pretty good alt history show on there this morning.

It is being reported that the show available to India for show 4 was only 20 minutes long because of the censorship of the cow car.

It is being reported that the show available to India for show 4 was only 20 minutes long because of the censorship of the cow car.

My brother watched it on Amazon prime it was indeed heavily censored. I guess I'll just have to keep on downloading the show like in the old days of Top Gear.

Last edited:
Anyone know if the different locals of Amazon Prime use different music in TGT like BBC did on TG? Because the UK version of TG was always MUCH better than international versions of TG, just because of the music.

Last edited:
My brother watched it on Amazon prime it was indeed heavily censored. I guess I'll just have to keep on downloading the show like in the old days of Top Gear.

Part 1 of the beach buggy special had the bit at the end with Hammond and May drinking beers cut out, which is completely ridiculous. Especially since they are not legally required to censor anything.

Don't know about Part 2 on Amazon Prime, but at this rate i'm guessing they cut out the dildo gear shift prank.

Very disappointing that they are not committed to making the same content available to a worldwide audience through Amazon Prime.