An Aussie in Texas, March 14-24, 2019.

IMG_0891.jpg

It is back, as you said, "In its natural habitat."

The Dexcool mud theory isn't looking good. I'd had the shop save the radiator with the cracked end tank for the purpose of post mortem and my own curiosity. I took my reciprocating saw to it this afternoon and it actually looked to be clear.

IMG_0893.jpg

DAMN

Holy crap!

I thought I was the only one to end a FinalGear meet with my car on a trailer! Well, I think I'm still the only person to start a meet/roadtrip and end one with a car on a trailer (that it shouldn't be on).

Last edited:
I did consult Misrabelle on Australian customs and ceremonies for having a Commodore towed. Unfortunately, I don't own a set of flip flops, it was way too cold and windy (45F, 20+ mph wind out of the NNW) to be standing around in shorts and I had enough of an issue with the driver's English that I didn't think ending every other sentence in "mate" would have been a good idea - so I was unable to observe the proper rituals. Hopefully it arrives safely despite that. :p

So, technically, are highly radioactive spent nuclear fuel rods - but you don't see people wanting to eat those, do you?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vegemite

In a 2013 episode of his show, Steve Harvey was offered a jar of Vegemite by an Australian audience member. After tasting a small amount of it, he stated: "Vegemite sounds like a pesticide. That's about damn near what it tastes like."

Biological. Warfare. Material.

Marmite > Vegemite.

Mainly because Marmite has passed into the language as an adjective to describe anything that polarises opinions.

Fight fight fight fight fight!

It's a national treasure!

My wife is from Brisbane and after a handful of years of being married she finally broke down and admitted vegemite is an acquired taste, my father inlaw half ass admitted it as well. With that being said my kids have been eating it for a few years now.....

Now Cheesybite is some tasty stuff

BTW for those of you that have kids and remember the childs first "movement" thats pretty much what vegemite looks like :p

Rebeca dropped and killed the jar of Vegemite @Misrabelle gave me during Ringmeet 2016 and I am not convinced it was an accident...