An Evening with Top Gear

Should be interesting, I'll be available to watch it then. :)

what's goiing on... youtube keeps me from watching this with an england/UK proxy, but allows me to have a go with an irish one o_O

oh well, it works now... :)

Damn, only caught the last 5 minutes. Seems like a really fun idea though!

It worked for me without having to hide behind any proxy.

The presenters seemed to enjoy it and so did I; the unhappy feeling from Argentina seems to be gone.

Maybe they are trying to find out whether they can continue on their own, why not...

What I liked most was Jeremy saying:
James, this is the only job you haven't been sacked from...YET.
:)

If only it wasn't so short.

Last edited:
really looking forward to the season now, wish it had maybe been 30mins longer. Thrilled that Kiefer is going to be guest this season. The LaFerrari review gives hope that maybe we could get the triple test this year.

Really enjoyed that. Nice to have a different angle on the whole thing in that it was a chat show but one where they were, essentially, in control. Previews bode well for a good run.

Apart from the potential Ambulance segment (which may be too cringe worthy to even contemplate tuning in for), I think the new series looks in good shape. Nice to see they've at least reviewed La Ferrari, potentially at Maranello. Could be a teaser for the long anticipated triple test but I'm not so sure. Quietly confident for Series 22 after that.

Really enjoyed the show. The guys seemed to be having a lot of fun. Jeremy and Richard tweeted about James' shoes, but they should have warned us about his shirt as well. I love Kiefer (obviously!) so I'm really excited about that. Should be a great series. Hopefully not the last!

I enjoyed that, was nice to see all three of them relaxed and answering some pretty decent questions. Good to see some clips of the show too, looks like it's going to be a corker. :)

Edit: Oh, 12K. Blimey.

Edit(2): The whole thing is up now as an hour long video.

Last edited:
I loved it! Watched the whole thing and enjoyed it. And it seemed like the guys were also having fun. Season 22 is looking to be great. Lots of cool stuff, road trip across Australia, the ambulance and 4x4 pieces, all the supercar reviews and they've got Kiefer Sutherland! How cool is that! Overall, I'm very excited (like anyone else isn't) and I really can't wait for next Sunday. They said the episode will air on TV all over the world (except France) but I wonder if India is included in that. I guess I'll have to wait till the 25th and see.

I get the distinct impression that all connected with the show have taken on board both genuine and spurious criticisms of the last season, and have come out with all guns blazing. This evening's broadcast, the simultaneous world-wide broadcast next week, the content of the new season - it's all looking good.

Well, that was painful.

Why so? We know the TG guys are hopeless at interviews, at least here they looked a bit more relaxed and less like they were reading from a script. :)