An Insult To TOP GEAR..

Status
Not open for further replies.

GauravA42

I feel offended every time i watch top gear Australia. I heard the top gear music, and rushed to the TV exited, hoping it was a repeat, but my heart sunk as i realized it was TG Aus.

How can they call this show Top gear???

top gear is renowned as the worlds best car show, with its own quirky style, and layout. they tried copying it, but failed. in no aspect can top gear Australia match TG UK.

The presenters are horrible, and it looks extremely scripted and put on, not genuine discussions.

Further more, today they could not even think of their own challenge, instead, they did a crappy cheap ass, badly executed version of what REAL top gear did a couple seasons back, by making a car into a boat. They tested the Audi R8, but went into no detail about anything, just a vague unclear description.

the hosts are so stupid, and their jokes have no wit, which is what makes the REAL top gear funny. Sometimes you think they are going to show something funny, but its actually really lame. for example, today's "What were they thinking?" section, they were doing ugly cars, but those cars aren't THAT ugly, those guys are retards, at least find something really ugly (e.g Nissan Micra) before building up to it.

And worst of all: The Stig introductions. i shook my head in shame at that. they have vomited all over top gear. the best they could come up with was something along the lines of "Scientists tested his Genome, and some say it was an exact representation of Mt Panorama." He couldn't even come near Jezza's style while saying it.

this is bullsh*t. I cant believe Jeremy gave it the thumbs up.

TG Aus has ruined the image of top gear, and anyone who watches it for the first time will get a bad impression about TG. I will personally be writing a letter to SBS to get REAL Topgear back on air. I am angry and feelbetrayed. The BBC shouldnt just be handing out the Top Gear Trademark like that. Do you guys agree?

How's about we keep it to the ep. discussion threads eh? Sure you don't like the show, but that doesn't mean it's okay to create a thread to vent about it - we've already got way too many of these threads about the place, chose one of those.

Search first, post second.

This is a forum and we are to discuss things. But if we were to allow everyone with an opinion their own thread - there'd be too many threads!

Theres a thread made specifically for episode 5. Use it.

:lock:

good, stop watching top gear australia.

Look's at OP's post #, wow the forums really know how to find brilliant, insightful ppl to post their opinions.

I've watched up to ep 4 of TGA so far and frankly it's not bad at all, i kind of enjoy watching it for what it is.

OP: You need to chill out mr angry boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.