And I'm back !!

Roman

Resident Skydiver
Car(s)
Boring '02 Accent.
That's right, since my last post, I have been enjoying the warm Florida sun , I just got back yesterday and only got back online today. 8)

It's been a fun vacation in the sun and I got some new memories on tape to tinker with until the weather warms up some.

I got a few goodies to make the Cruiser a little more different from the rest and speaking of which, it took on the yearly drive without a glitch. A little over 6,000 kms (3,728 miles) in two 27 hour stretches ! Cruise control was the best :thumbsup: (Neon didn't have it) and A/C was the worst (a full tank took me 130 kms (80 miles) further with the relay out of the fuse box even though I was not using it to begin with :thumbsdown: ).

I had brought my tools with me and took the time to do some wrenching and installed one of the goodies I got delivered there for it.
All I'll say for now is I took the amount of boost produced away from the PCM and into my own hands.

We enjoyed the weather, Epcot, the skydives, Orlando, Downtown Disney and even got the last night at the Courtyard Marriott to make sure we would be well rested before the drive back. Best part of that was it was way cheaper than expected: $49,95 through a visit at the Orlando visitor & tourist information office. :woot:

So I am back in the cold but with tanlines ... What did I miss ?!

When I opened the forum's page, I saw more
folder_new.gif
than I had ever seen. EVER ! :eek:
I skimmed across but I won't read it all so I figure you just might take a sec to point me to one of those threads you think might interest me, right ?

Thanks for helping me out. ;)

I haven't forgotten about vids I talked to you guys about. In fact I have a ten minutes clip ready but I won't release it to you until the intended client has seen it first, the DZ's pilot. I should get a hold of him this coming weekend.

Didn't even know you were gone :p.

:welcome: back.

:wave:
Check ESPNs and Rens new titles (look in the Sooo... thread and in the Have a custom title thread in Off Topic)
There are a few more girls here now :thumbsup:

Welcome back. Even though I was on vacation myself so I didn't notice you were gone.

mgkdk said:
There are a few more girls here now :thumbsup:

Hi Roman! I'm not a dude. :D

Hi Roman - and everyone else!

I too was away for the past two weeks and offline for that period (though I doubt anyone noticed... I'm not that heavy a poster after all...). I also have a rather large pile of posts to look through at some point, but for now... it's 1am, my body thinks it's 3am, and I've got an early start (only got back about an hour ago) so it's gonna have to wait...

Gotta say though, on one hand it's nice to be back! (though I kinda still wish I was on holiday too! :( )

:welcome: back, all of you, the ones I remember and the ones I don't. I know about Roman, you ^, pdanev, and some more I don't remember now but noticed they were missing some time ago.

yeah, you missed me doing stupid stuff as usual and some n00bs who got owned too.

nothing very special.

WB (as I told you on MSN) :)

Renesis said:
He's less of a n00b than you.
Actually bartboy joined ~6 weeks prior to Roman and he also has significantly more posts... :whistle:

:eek:

i also see roman as one of the regulars, and bartboy only transformizing from noob to regular (has nothing to do with content of posts)

bone said:
:eek:

i also see roman as one of the regulars, and bartboy only transformizing from noob to regular (has nothing to do with content of posts)
I was also surprised, that bartboy joined so early on.

BTW, bone, have you noticed we joined the some day? :clap:

no i hadn't :cheers:

i'll send you some wishes the 14th for your forum birthday ;)