And you thought the Viper was dead. Long live the Dodge Viper!!

Well, the 8C, if i remember correctely, had a bad chassis and problems cornering. That should fit the bill :p

Well, the 8C, if i remember correctely, had a bad chassis and problems cornering. That should fit the bill :p

I know your beeing sarcastic, but you do realise that's exactly how a viper should be for most of us right? If they are building a car that's easy to handle and does the driving for you they are not building a Viper, A viper is supposed to try and kill you at every light bend in the road.
Separate the drivers from the boys and all that malarcy.
I just hope they have an afterburner on the optionslist this time....

Your point beeing? :p

Well, the 8C, if i remember correctely, had a bad chassis and problems cornering.
That's not how I feel about mine (but then, I have the Spider, which handles better than the Competizione). True, the Competizione can be a bit twitchy if you drive it the wrong way, but I'd call it far from bad.

That's not how I feel about mine (but then, I have the Spider, which handles better than the Competizione). True, the Competizione can be a bit twitchy if you drive it the wrong way, but I'd call it far from bad.

If you ever feel a slight shortage of bitches - which I doubt - I hereby volunteer to be your bitch.

Bees are the things you see in my avatar pic. Being is what you wanted.

A joke is what you see in cowboy's post.
Internet forum reading comprehension is what you wanted.

Last edited:
A joke us what you see in cowboy's post.
Internet forum reading comprehension is what you wanted.

Maybe you can translate your post first.

1975_AMC_Hornet_Two_Door_Sedan_Front.jpg

Am I doing it right?

"entry level V8 option" ... second time I read this in context to a car and it still makes me laught out loud.

That's only because you live in a country where drivers are taxed to death on displacement and gasoline and you do nothing.

There's a reason why the say Germans excel at taking orders!

*gets popcorn*

edit : he got banned, not that I don't agree with that, but some posting wars first would have been comical....I am dissapointed finalgear :p

Last edited:
I know your beeing sarcastic, but you do realise that's exactly how a viper should be for most of us right? If they are building a car that's easy to handle and does the driving for you they are not building a Viper, A viper is supposed to try and kill you at every light bend in the road.
Separate the drivers from the boys and all that malarcy.
I just hope they have an afterburner on the optionslist this time....
Actually i was not being sarcastic at all. If what you describe is what a Viper should be can be discussed, but it is what is expected from the Viper name...

The Viper Club of America recently hosted its 11th annual Viper Owner's Invitational, where snake-bitten enthusiasts descended upon Salt Lake City, Utah en masse. More than 800 Viper fans and nearly 350 cars made the trek. Those in attendance did get to feast eyes on a special treat, though ? the unveiling of the next-generation Viper logo.

Cameras and cell phones were supposed to be on lock down, but the folks at DragTimes.com managed to snag some shots. Apparently, there was also a cloaked vehicle on stage which organizers claimed was the actual car the logo would stick to. However, it turned out to be nothing more than a Ferrari under the sheet, further building upon the rumors that the next Viper be a super snake in an Italian suit Talk about an expensive decoy.

The production of the current Viper has ended and it's been reported that a new car will be ready for launch as a 2012 model. The world is a more interesting place with new Dodge Vipers in it, and we can't wait to see what the next one looks like... and sounds like... and drives like.

https://pic.armedcats.net/c/cr/crazyrussian540/2010/10/04/generation-v-viper-logo2.jpg

I prefer the simplicity of the old logo better:

Dodge_Viper_Logo.jpg

The new one still looks pretty cool, though. :)

I never liked the Viper. Probably never will.

There be a shitstorm a brewin...