Angelina or Jennifer

Angelina or Jennifer

• Total voters
SL65AMG~V12~604BHP!!!!!!! said:
BlaRo said:
2. Aren't you a little young there for that sort of debauchery, buddy boy? ;)
Your 18 and you drive a 300ZX. Your meant to be cool man!!
I don't actually drive a 300ZX, they're just my favorite car in the world. :blush: Just like you don't actually own that Brabus SLR in your avatar.

But you're right, I am cool. 8)

BlaRo said:

Says everybody who isn't... Hehehe...

Maybe the question should be, would you divorce Jennifer Aniston to be with Angelina Jolie?

BlaRo said:
SL65AMG~V12~604BHP!!!!!!! said:
BlaRo said:
2. Aren't you a little young there for that sort of debauchery, buddy boy? ;)
Your 18 and you drive a 300ZX. Your meant to be cool man!!
I don't actually drive a 300ZX, they're just my favorite car in the world. :blush: Just like you don't actually own that Brabus SLR in your avatar.

Well then that just changes everything. If thats not you spinning around in your 300ZX, well then your not cool anymore :p My mental profile of you has just changed quite a bit..

You still didn't answer andy's question mr. wise 18-year old.

ang is too tall

^ How tall? I have no clue... But even if she would be a fucking Giant, I'd do her...

Wouldn't it be funny if the girls on this forum have threads like this?

jeffy777 said:

I did start the thread. =) And I think Angelina is hot. Maybe I should do a poll on 2 guys? Girls? What do you think?

Catbunny said:
jeffy777 said:

I did start the thread. =) And I think Angelina is hot. Maybe I should do a poll on 2 guys? Girls? What do you think?
when the percentage of girls on this forum is less than 1%, that idea wont fly :lol:

Catbunny said:
jeffy777 said:

opps, sorry didn't notice that a girl started this one :oops:

naw don't do a 2 guy poll. It might make Ren nervous :lol:

the hilton sisters also have choosen a side

team01.jpg

:lol:

You can find girls that look as good or better than Jennifer all day long. Angelina has an exotic quality that makes her SEXY!

Plus, we should take the opinion of the man who has had both--Brad Pitt. He probably knows something we all don't.

jeffy777 said:
Catbunny said:
jeffy777 said:

opps, sorry didn't notice that a girl started this one :oops:

naw don't do a 2 guy poll. It might make Ren nervous :lol:

:lol:

Z Draci said:
You can find girls that look as good or better than Jennifer all day long. Angelina has an exotic quality that makes her SEXY!

Exactly!! Good point. :thumbsup:

bahnstormer said:
ang is too tall
Buba said:
^ How tall? I have no clue... But even if she would be a fucking Giant, I'd do her...
Not very tall apparently. I googled, some sites say 5'7", others 5'8'. (so around 1.75 meters)

Agreed, that's considerably taller than the average woman. But it's not too tall. Perfect height for me IMO. Heck, I'm still ~15 centimeters (~6 inches) taller than her. :hump: