Clarkson: Another Clarkson show tomorrow night

Thats the second of JC's documentries that I watch and their just both excellent. The story it self is truely amazing and Clarkson's enthusiasm when telling it is inspiring.
I hope he keeps searching for these stories that are reletivly unknown and telling them in his brilliant way.
Enjoyed every moment of that show (except for some moments where the vets were talking and I couldn't understand a word of it)

No, Peter Jackson is only producing the new version of The Dambusters, not directing it.

There's a 30 minute 'making of' of the Jezza docu on BBC2 next next, not sure how much he'll be in it though.

Wow... why do all the war shows on tv here suck so bad compared to that?

Thats the second of JC's documentries that I watch and their just both excellent. The story it self is truely amazing and Clarkson's enthusiasm when telling it is inspiring.
I hope he keeps searching for these stories that are reletivly unknown and telling them in his brilliant way.
Enjoyed every moment of that show (except for some moments where the vets were talking and I couldn't understand a word of it)

What is the title of the other one?

Anyone happen to know where I could get the previous documentary Jeremy did, the Victorian Cross -one ?
It seems to be quite a rare video, but I think someone said that it was on 95's FTP :)
edit: good news, it actually is on his ftp.

is there any chance that someone could upload the victoria cross doc to tweek`s ftp if thats ok tweeke, as its hard trying to find a slot on 95`s, cheers

For your information: next Monday from 19.30-20.00 there's the "Making Of" of this documentary (the thing itself gets repeated next Saturday @ 20.25).

just watched it, wow what a documentary

Clarkson whether you hate him or love him, is amazing at these things

JC's Victoria Cross

JC's Victoria Cross

I know it's on 95's ftp but could one of you please just put up this documentary on rapidshare or megaupload for me.

thank you

Hmmm.. would there be a kind soul out there who could rip this in proper quality?? The 170mb version floating in the interweb isn't really that good.

Hmmm.. would there be a kind soul out there who could rip this in proper quality?? The 170mb version floating in the interweb isn't really that good.

I am downloading the rip at the moment. I will try to upload it to some ftp when I have a bit more than 80kb/s up.