Another teaser trailer released

CrzRsn

So long, and thanks for all the fish
Car(s)
13 Ford Mustang GT, 17 Ford Fiesta ST

Not much to go off of based on predictions. Looks like they're doing some offroad race with luxury SUVs (Jaguar F-Pace vs Mercedes GLK), a couple of WWII Jeeps, Corvette on the track, Aston Vulcan, Ferrari 250 GT, new Mustang. A lot of Chris and Matt, but no Sabine or the others. Also no Stig.

EDIT: Didn't recognize Sabine with the black hair in the Mercedes. Still no others.

Last edited:
Evans looks so out of place it's not even funny, Matt however fits in just nicely.

Pretty sure that woman is NOT Sabine Schmitz ... ;)

Pretty sure that woman is NOT Sabine Schmitz ... ;)

I don't know. At times I think it is, and at times I think it isn't. Why would this woman be features in a driving segment in the teaser? The woman is wearing a nice watch, in almost every photo of Sabine, she is also wearing a nice watch. Even the facial expression is similar

8ZIs9Fp.png
iCjNzFp.png

Uh, is that picture supposed to show much alike they look? Because it does completely the opposite. They look nothing alike.

In my opinion there are some distinct similarities, but plenty of differences too so I'm not going to speculate further. We'll see when the show airs.

I don't know. At times I think it is, and at times I think it isn't. Why would this woman be features in a driving segment in the teaser? The woman is wearing a nice watch, in almost every photo of Sabine, she is also wearing a nice watch. Even the facial expression is similar

8ZIs9Fp.png
iCjNzFp.png

Haha normally I just stealth read these forums but I actually had to register this time to tell you how in the words of clarkson 'apocalyptically stupid you are' :D

Ever heard of Sharleen Spiteri ... you know that woman from the band TEXAS that surely everybody in the country has seen before ?????

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...70/Sharleen-Spiteri-films-Top-Gear-debut.html

The nose of the woman looks noticeably larger than Sabines nose. I'm going with they aren't the same person.

Sharleen Spiteri is NOT Sabine Schmitt

- - - Updated - - -

8ZIs9Fp.png
iCjNzFp.png

OK, you are from America you probably dont know who that is. Clue: Google Sharleen Spiteri Top Gear

Is indeed Sharleen Spiteri, and I've also seen Seasick Steve in the trailer. Perhaps a new approach to the star-segment.

All ready mentioned is spoiler thread

Why do I get the distinct feeling that Evans is going to end up taking May's spot as the butt of most jokes and LeBlanc is going to be pushed forward as the leader.

So Matt becomes JC, Sabine is the new (taller) Hamster and Evans, god help us, becomes a really bad version of May. That makes Chriss the new Tiff.

So Matt becomes JC, Sabine is the new (taller) Hamster and Evans, god help us, becomes a really bad version of May. That makes Chriss the new Tiff.

No, no, no, and definitely no.

If you want to give this show a real, definite, fighting chance, the first thing you must to is STOP thinking in terms of analogs. MlB is *not* Clarkson, or Hammond, or May, and neither are the new crew. They must be allowed to establish themselves as their own personae.

No, no, no, and definitely no.

If you want to give this show a real, definite, fighting chance, the first thing you must to is STOP thinking in terms of analogs. MlB is *not* Clarkson, or Hammond, or May, and neither are the new crew. They must be allowed to establish themselves as their own personae.

I agree that would have been the best thing but then they decided to not evolve, rethink or freshen up the formula. They decided to make a direct copy of old TG and as such we're going to have to compare the two.

I agree that would have been the best thing but then they decided to not evolve, rethink or freshen up the formula. They decided to make a direct copy of old TG and as such we're going to have to compare the two.

Which is where it could fail in the long run, from the start I have said to have a chance they needed to totally alter Top Gear as Andy Wilmann and Jeremy Clarkson did in early 2002 when compared to the earlier version with Tiff Needel, Vicki Butler Henderson etc.