Anthony Bourdain

avanti

Forum Addict
Car(s)
5 cars + 8 motorcycles
I love "Dinner for Five" too, a food version would be awesome, downloading as we speak!

avanti

Forum Addict
Car(s)
5 cars + 8 motorcycles
so, what did you guys think about the "dinner with Anthony" show? I thought it was good, but not as good as "dinner for five". Didn't like the choppy editing and the comments they cut in all the time. Also noticed that when Anthony asked them what they would serve their guest, Amy Sacco said: "Pasta", Anthony asked what kind and she said "risotto"... wtf! :idiot:

The_Finn

Car(s)
99 Volvo V70R
so, what did you guys think about the "dinner with Anthony" show? I thought it was good, but not as good as "dinner for five". Didn't like the choppy editing and the comments they cut in all the time. Also noticed that when Anthony asked them what they would serve their guest, Amy Sacco said: "Pasta", Anthony asked what kind and she said "risotto"... wtf! :idiot:
i agree on that risotto thing.. what the fuck... other than that though i thought it was pretty ok for a one off show and i would definitly like to see another one however if you check out anthonys blog it appears that lots of people hated the show

Jon'sIS

Car(s)
IS250
Wow, I'm so glad that people like this show also. Its more than a foodie show, though its one of the main reasons I watch. Has anyone read any of his books? I highly recommend them.
Question though: I tried downloading the torrents of the the show and the episodes are in mkv. format. I tired to open them in VLC and no joy. Anyone got a program or fix for Macs?

ahpadt

Forum Addict
DONOR
Watch Anthony Bourdain: No Reservations Mondays at 10 p.m. ET. And catch an all-new season starting January 5 at 10 p.m. ET
Can't wait! :thumbsup:

ViperVX

On mininova it's labeled Season s5e01, should be season 6.

ahpadt

Forum Addict
DONOR
Wow, another great episode. You can see how they try to make all episodes feel a little bit different to each other, fitting to the setting of where they are going.