Anthony Bourdain

WOW... i really like the format a WHOLE lot very very reminicent of one of my other favorite shows Dinner for Five. I am not sure i would like to see this kind of show ever the traditional No Reservations but it's definitly pretty friggen awesome

so, what did you guys think about the "dinner with Anthony" show? I thought it was good, but not as good as "dinner for five". Didn't like the choppy editing and the comments they cut in all the time. Also noticed that when Anthony asked them what they would serve their guest, Amy Sacco said: "Pasta", Anthony asked what kind and she said "risotto"... wtf! :idiot:

so, what did you guys think about the "dinner with Anthony" show? I thought it was good, but not as good as "dinner for five". Didn't like the choppy editing and the comments they cut in all the time. Also noticed that when Anthony asked them what they would serve their guest, Amy Sacco said: "Pasta", Anthony asked what kind and she said "risotto"... wtf! :idiot:

i agree on that risotto thing.. what the fuck... other than that though i thought it was pretty ok for a one off show and i would definitly like to see another one however if you check out anthonys blog it appears that lots of people hated the show

Wow, I'm so glad that people like this show also. Its more than a foodie show, though its one of the main reasons I watch. Has anyone read any of his books? I highly recommend them.
Question though: I tried downloading the torrents of the the show and the episodes are in mkv. format. I tired to open them in VLC and no joy. Anyone got a program or fix for Macs?

you probably just need the codec If CCCP has a mac version i would get that otherwise try and find a mac MKV codec

On mininova it's labeled Season s5e01, should be season 6.

thank got my DVR auto recorded that i have thrusday off so hopefully i can get to it then...

Those tacos look so amazing...........

Wow, another great episode. You can see how they try to make all episodes feel a little bit different to each other, fitting to the setting of where they are going.