Anthony Bourdain

E03 Lyon
E04 Mexico
E05 Russia
E06 Mississippi Delta

EDIT: The scene releases this season has both been really slow and the quality doesn't seem to be as good...

Last edited:
ah, lovely to stumble across this! watched s01 on netflix last year and then totally forgot about the whole thing... will do some catching up :)

Hmmm... Haven't read through complete topic but is somebody still in need of Bourdain stuff? I got 47.6GB worth of episodes laying around.

No Reservations: S01 - S07
Kitchen Confidential: S01
A Cook's Tour: S01 - S02

Ps. Love the show :)

Last edited:
ooh, i'm basically missing ALL of that :D i have some parts of no reservations, but it's rather patchy...

edit: never mind, just found a collection of stuff that seems to work for a change.

Last edited:
Hmmm... Haven't read through complete topic but is somebody still in need of Bourdain stuff? I got 47.6GB worth of episodes laying around.

No Reservations: S01 - S07
Kitchen Confidential: S01
A Cook's Tour: S01 - S02

Ps. Love the show :)

You have an ftp, perhaps?

i seem to have stumbled across the exact same collection myself :whistle: including 3 seasons of parts unknown i had before comes to a very nice 63 GB o_O no ftp from me though, sorry.

Do you 4k ALL THE THINGS? That's a lot of Bourdain.

Great start with Shanghai. AB managed to keep narrative grounded by food, a feat missing from so many eps the first few seasons. The political/cultural narrative was interesting in and of itself and the food looked delicious. Wished I had smell-o-vision (and taste-o-vision).

so, rural Massachusetts. Thoughts?

Never seen Bourdain so out of his comfort-zone in a very unusual episode of the show. But that made this a very interesting watch. This clearly wasn?t easy for him, not only because it isn?t a "light" topic, but because of his own (past) drug-problems.
The parts that dealt with food sort of felt a bit like going through the motions, but talking with the people affected by heroin - that was really interesting and educational to watch. And it proves that even the most stunning places can be seriously fucked-up.

Yeah, that episode was something special and felt very sincere.

I don't think the Food-subforum is even the right place to discuss Parts Unknown. The latest season has been brilliant and (IMO) somehow unexpected.

I think Parts Unknown has dragged Bourdain's vision slightly less from food, however I still think that's how most episodes are concieved; telling a story through food.

I'm a bit bummed that there hasn't been a single super-centered episode on food this season, like with Lyon or Noma. Nevertheless, it's possibly my single favourite show.

Being from Mass, and given that both of my parents grew up in Western Mass, this episode was pretty hard for me to watch. The food was excellent and It's always great to see AB in places that I've been to before (like in P-Town), but the Heroin part was rough. Thank G-d I'm not directly connected to anyone suffering from this awful epidemic, but you hear about it all the time and, like you see in the show, it's visible in these towns. Springfield, Greenfield, Holyoke... They're all shells.