Any "ricers" here?

BenShephard

So yeah you've probably seen me on the forum before about my ford ka..
I just wanna see if my suggestion sounds good to what I have in my for my little Ka.

- Respray all white
- Lower it
- Got some Dezent 15" alloys to put on..
- Get a nice smooth spoiler, nothing big just a small one to make it look neat
- I've seen a nice clip on body kit which doesn't look chavvy at all and looks pretty good and it's cheap.
- Was thinking about a checkered flag sort of image on the Ka? on the bottom of one of the doors
- Get a bonnet bra

Anyone else got an idea?
Would also like to hear about your riced up cars :)

Congratulations, you're a chav.

Ricing is lame; people who rice their cars should be zapped with cattle prods.

Oh FFS..... :facepalm:

Pro-tip- go and have a look at the "carbage" thread. Then you will realise how this forum takes to people who "dress up" their cars in such a way.

EDIT: Surprisingly, I'm not intending to be rude here. Just tryig to give you some time to politely retreat before the real flame-storm begins. :)

Last edited:
kill%20it%20with%20fire.jpg

Dear sir, I think we've been here before with you and the Ka. The general advice was the leave the bloody thing alone then. Ricing ain't big or clever, like spelling decent with a z. FAIL.

I'm kidding, but I don't recall seeing any 'ricers' on here before.

Last edited:
You do realize "ricer" is a pejorative term, right?

and means something different: discreet

Now I don't know if which one of us did the fail, me or him. :D

Anyway, from the other thread:

Kind of looking for nothing chavvy.

What about painting the plastic bits silver/grey to go with the metal body work
Nice skirts
Clip on front bumper to make it look neat
Nice smooth rear bumper and a split exhaust ? (one at each side, not too big)

What happened to those ideas?

Last edited:
Indeed, spelling decent with a z is neither big nor clever, it's German :lmao: and means something different: discreet

Apparently that's an actual wheel company out of Austria/Germany. Designs don't look too hideous, either.

Unfortunately, the rest of the ideas on this list... ugh.

Last edited:
Your car does not have boobs, therefore, it doesn't need a bra.

Ever!

By the post you quoted and the posts below it you can see I'm aware of that now, there's no need to tell me again.

The make is called Dezent you mug.

Actually mugs are people who spend ?1000's polishing a turd like a Ford Ka because they want to impress chavvy sluts, rather than save their money and buy a decent car.

And if you're going to start insulting people then you can find somewhere else to ask for advice because you won't last long here with an attitude like that.

Chill. Keep going like that and you will most likely end up with a ton of red blobs and/or a ban.

Did someone say red blobs? :whistle:

EDIT: Uh oh, Adu's here! Think he brought his banhammer along too?

Anyone else got an idea?
Do none of these things.

Your economy segment family hatchback is not a racing car, attaching cheap imitations of the sorts of parts you may find on a racing car will not change this.

If you must mutilate it rip the interior out, fit a roll cage and seats and take it for some rallying.

Reactions: MWF
Awwww, the fun only just started!!!!
(actually, I probably should be getting to sleep. Oops)

Edit- stupid iPhone, that was meant to quote MWF's last post.
And man, guessing he got a neg-rep from Q as well to cause that carnage?

Last edited: