Anybody want a shirt? - Merch discussion for Ringmeet #10

MWF

Now needs wood
Car(s)
MX-5 1.8i Indiana SE, update pending
Most of you don't smoke either, doesn't mean a lighter isn't useful.

CraigB

Ich bin ein Kartoffel
DONOR
Car(s)
Mustang SVO - Nissan Frontier Pro-4X & Altima
Things like that I can do one or a thousand. Just need permission to use the logo.

DanRoM

Forum Addict
Car(s)
MX-5 ND, CBF1000 & two bikes
A keychain would be awesome... but perhaps a separate thread for that is in order not to confuse things.

DaBoom

Worlds fastest Amish
DONOR
Car(s)
Various BMWs, a Swift cabrio, Benelli TreK
I'll bump this. Ivan will get some price estimates next week, but I think we'll get the order going in near future. Just so that we can get order completed, all money transferred etc in time. So if you want a shirt and haven't put in an order yet, do it nao! :p

DaBoom

Worlds fastest Amish
DONOR
Car(s)
And the other part, there wasn't that much interest, but few of you wanted those caps that were suggested, right?

DanRoM

Forum Addict
Car(s)
MX-5 ND, CBF1000 & two bikes
So we just dump our orders in this thread and either 47 or DaBoom will deliver, or what? I'm confused...

Forum Addict
Car(s)
Skoda Octavia & Fabia
So we just dump our orders in this thread and either 47 or DaBoom will deliver, or what? I'm confused...
Send PM to either of us and we'll give you pricing and payment info in a few days, yes

Matt2000

Disco Stu-pour
DONOR
Car(s)
'01 Disco 2 V8, '90 Disco 1, '05 Smart Roadster
Forgot to order, thanks for the heads up, sent to 47. Didn't mention caps, still don't know what the deal is but I'm still interested.

mgkdk

Aced mod training!
Car(s)
VW UP! Renault Clio
Would also like a cap even though i rarely use one :)

Forum Addict
Car(s)
Skoda Octavia & Fabia
Okay, let's get down to bussiness.

Shirts will be made in Croatia, and the price per shirt is 8,00 euro.
You know what you ordered, I hope :)

Do I just post my paypal email here? that doesn't feel like the safest option :D

Paypal does take a bit of a fee I think, but I'm not sure in what case and how much for which amount.
If I'm low on cash I'll just go around the campsite with a straw hat :D

Caps will probably not be made, since only around 10 people are interested, and I can't find a place that would do such a small quantity. :(
Still working on it though and I'll let you know. If I do manage, we can sort that out at ringmeet.

Redliner

Y'all got any lamps?
DONOR
Car(s)
I don't drive, I fly.
I sent a PM to DaBoom and hasn't heard from him since.
Is my order included?

DaBoom

Worlds fastest Amish
DONOR
Car(s)
Added to the order on same go then. We use common spreadsheet to keep track of the order anyway. :) The place here threw a nice curveball to my friend. As he is still an apprentice, he apparently can't do any orders by himself, something they failed to mention to him. And the supervising people rather buggered off to their holidays instead (surprisingly). Small orders would've been fine here, so I could've had those caps made as well. I could do them later in the year and post them, or something.. :p

Eye-Q

Forum Addict
DONOR
Car(s)
None anymore...
Paypal does take a bit of a fee I think, but I'm not sure in what case and how much for which amount.
If you pay with the "family and friends" option it doesn't cost a cent, and as we are basically a big family here it's not even a lie. You don't get buyer protection, but we'll beat the crap out of you if you don't deliver. :p