Anyone having problems with PhyreFile?

CraigB

Ich bin ein Kartoffel
DONOR
Car(s)
Mustang SVO - Nissan Frontier Pro-4X & Altima
I can't get the myfiles.php to work. I get this error message:

Code:
Warning: opendir(pic/c/cr/craigb/) [function.opendir]: failed to open dir: No such file or directory in /var/www/phyrefile.com/www/htdocs/myfiles.php on line 86

List of files:
Nothing appears under the list of files except the footer with the link to the home page, etc.

Heathrow

Yes, as in the airport.
Car(s)
1995 BMW 325i SE
Windows XP with IE 7 TEST for CraigB

Sean Lock with Ban Hammer

Nope! :p

killpanda

wants to fondle your manboobs
Since a few weeks, I can't upload anything using a Webkit-based browser, it lets me select the files but doesn't shows anything after in the file list nor does it upload anything. Works fine with firefox though.

CraigB

Ich bin ein Kartoffel
DONOR
Car(s)
^ Correct. I can't see my old uploads. They are there because they load, but I can't browse through them.

DanRoM

Forum Addict
Car(s)
MX-5 ND, CBF1000 & two bikes
I have the same problem when I browse to myfiles.php manually. Other than that, I still can't use phyrefile at all, because the links "upload" and "browse" do nothing. IE8 says "error on page", Opera, Firefox and Konqueror simply do nothing.

Viper007Bond

Chicken Nugget Connoisseur
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
2008 Dodge Viper, 2006 MB CLS55 AMG
Phyrefile is really cobbled together. Last I heard PC was working on a whole new version.

CD82

Car(s)
Audi A3 2.0 TDI
I have the same problem when I browse to myfiles.php manually. Other than that, I still can't use phyrefile at all, because the links "upload" and "browse" do nothing. IE8 says "error on page", Opera, Firefox and Konqueror simply do nothing.
Same for me. Firefox just sits there, doing nothing...

Phyrefile is really cobbled together. Last I heard PC was working on a whole new version.
It sure looks that way. Is there any way to retrieve your password? It won't let me create a new account because my email address is already in use and I kind of forgot my password...

argatoga

Can't Start His Wank
Car(s)
'13 Moto Guzzi V7, '08 Pontiac Solstice GXP
Since a few weeks, I can't upload anything using a Webkit-based browser, it lets me select the files but doesn't shows anything after in the file list nor does it upload anything. Works fine with firefox though.
Look to the top left of the webpage, there is an unlabeled button there. Press it then go about using it as normal. I don't question it, but it works.

killpanda

wants to fondle your manboobs
It seems the issue has been resolved, I can upload from Safari again :)

EyeMWing

Car(s)
Many things, none of them working.
Neither does mine - but I still don't see anywhere that actually links to it.

Rule #1 of software: If there isn't a anything anywhere to send you there, you aren't supposed to complain when it doesn't work.

CraigB

Ich bin ein Kartoffel
DONOR
Car(s)
Rule #2: Don't put features in for people to find and complain about when they don't work...

Quiky

Isn't really scary, honest
STAFF MEMBER
Im working on recoding the my files bit as we speak.

V4 of phyrefile has been delayed a bit due to the servers taking priority-- we are preparing to move all our servers into our own rack within the next 2 weeks.

Not sure how far PacketCollision has gotten with V4, so he can update this with a possible ETA or information about a beta.

CraigB

Ich bin ein Kartoffel
DONOR
Car(s)
Not as handy as the list by year, month, etc., but it does work.

Quiky

Isn't really scary, honest
STAFF MEMBER
The listing version is really broken, so its not worth our effort to bring it back. With V4 there will be several ways of viewing uploaded images.