Anyone having problems with PhyreFile?

CraigB

Ich bin ein Kartoffel
DONOR
Car(s)
Mustang SVO - Frontier Pro-4X - BRZ - D21 Hardbody
I can't get the myfiles.php to work. I get this error message:

Code:
Warning: opendir(pic/c/cr/craigb/) [function.opendir]: failed to open dir: No such file or directory in /var/www/phyrefile.com/www/htdocs/myfiles.php on line 86

List of files:

Nothing appears under the list of files except the footer with the link to the home page, etc.

Since a few weeks, I can't upload anything using a Webkit-based browser, it lets me select the files but doesn't shows anything after in the file list nor does it upload anything. Works fine with firefox though.

I have the same problem when I browse to myfiles.php manually. Other than that, I still can't use phyrefile at all, because the links "upload" and "browse" do nothing. IE8 says "error on page", Opera, Firefox and Konqueror simply do nothing.

Phyrefile is really cobbled together. Last I heard PC was working on a whole new version.

I have the same problem when I browse to myfiles.php manually. Other than that, I still can't use phyrefile at all, because the links "upload" and "browse" do nothing. IE8 says "error on page", Opera, Firefox and Konqueror simply do nothing.

Same for me. Firefox just sits there, doing nothing...

Phyrefile is really cobbled together. Last I heard PC was working on a whole new version.

It sure looks that way. Is there any way to retrieve your password? It won't let me create a new account because my email address is already in use and I kind of forgot my password...

You can view a list of your own files?

... Since when? I've never seen a link to that.

Since a few weeks, I can't upload anything using a Webkit-based browser, it lets me select the files but doesn't shows anything after in the file list nor does it upload anything. Works fine with firefox though.

Look to the top left of the webpage, there is an unlabeled button there. Press it then go about using it as normal. I don't question it, but it works.

Neither does mine - but I still don't see anywhere that actually links to it.

Rule #1 of software: If there isn't a anything anywhere to send you there, you aren't supposed to complain when it doesn't work.

Im working on recoding the my files bit as we speak.

V4 of phyrefile has been delayed a bit due to the servers taking priority-- we are preparing to move all our servers into our own rack within the next 2 weeks.

Not sure how far PacketCollision has gotten with V4, so he can update this with a possible ETA or information about a beta.

The listing version is really broken, so its not worth our effort to bring it back. With V4 there will be several ways of viewing uploaded images.