Status
Not open for further replies.

Viper007Bond

Chicken Nugget Connoisseur
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
2008 Dodge Viper, 2006 MB CLS55 AMG
Does anyone play still?

I'm toying with the idea of playing again myself. Not vanilla though as I find automating stuff the most fun aspect of Minecraft.

Coincidentally I have a server sitting in my living room that is dedicated to storage and running my Plex server. It has plenty of CPU (i5-4690K, transcoding goes in bursts) and RAM (8GB) to dedicate to a server of a decent size I think. I also have 100/100 mbit these days so that's not a problem.

Assuming I do decide to play, it'd be the FTB Direwolf20 pack since I can watch his Let's Play series so that I'm not a clueless idiot.

Last edited:
I just started playing a FTB game with a group of friends. Not sure which version off the top of my head, but it is interesting in many ways.

It might be fun to hop in and see what you peoples would build. ;)

I haven't played for years, would be up for giving it another go though.

Yeah, it's been years for me as well. I'm not sure if I will go through with it or not, especially since I literally just bought Just Cause 3, but I wanted to gauge interest before deciding. Single player with no one ever online isn't nearly as fun. :)

Build it, and they will come. ;)

yes minecraft!!!!!!!
Finally some action!

I've decided to indeed start playing again and it looks like it runs okay on my HTPC, even with Plex transcoding.

I'll start a new thread with details later today (time for sleep first).

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.