Arrow

jedd_kenobi

Forum Addict
Car(s)
A Blue Police Box
ARROW_promotional_image.jpg

I saw the pilot episode earlier this evening and bloody loved it. One of the best new tv shows I've seen in a long time and the first since doctor who that has made me think 'but I can't wait 7 days for the next episode!'
For those unaware, the series is based upon the DC comics character Green Arrow who uses various arrows of varying tech and skill (think Hawkeye from the avengers movie but throw in some Bruce Wayne and Tony Stark character flaws).
Highly recommended and a must watch. Even better is that over coming episodes they will be adding more from the DC Universe including those from a city called Gotham.

3 episodes in and I have to say this is one of my new favourite TV shows. I'm not a huge comic book fan so i don't know how true it is to the DC comic. it's different from what I normally watch. maybe i enjoy it because it is a break fromthe roller coasters of SOA, Breaking Bad, homeland or the walking dead.

I've been watching it and it's alright. Not awesome, just good. I'll certainly stick with it though.

I joined the show quite late, only a month ago, monstered through the first season on Netflix in a week or so, then caught up on season 2. Have to say I really enjoy it better than Agents of SHEILD as a comicbook TV show. Look forward to it every week, and the trailer for the rest of the series looks rather epic. glad it got picked up for a third season, can see it having some really legs if they keep doing a good job with it.

The person portraying Slade Wilson is awesome.

I keep wondering whether all the actors perform their own stunts or not...

Steve Amell (Arrow) is a former parkour athelete and Caty Loitz is a very physically actress. They probably do a lot of their own stunts, except for the really dangerous ones.