Game: Assetto Corsa

Fuck, I really haven't been paying any attention to anything (and the internet's too slow where I am now to do any investigating). What's Club1000? :eek:

Looks like a fun challenge though, I'll try it when I get back :D

EDIT: nvm did some investigating. Cool that my friend with his Seat Arosa apparently liked the facebook page. c:

Last edited:
Watching your lap I feel bad for doing a 10:35 on my first and only lap ...

To be honest, not sure - I'm not really good in this whole low powered, low grip shitbox kinda thing ...

True! I find the car much, much livelier with the stock tyres thoug :) For some reason, the Nankang seem like the suspension is swapped out with them

Speaking of drift, we just did a new video:

[video=youtube;-Ebrohvxybo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ebrohvxybo[/video]

I went on the internet today and I found this:

JDGS78G.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, the snowy Nordschleife is rather good, but it always feels like you're driving through 30 cm of snow and is only really doable with high-powered cars (and even with those, don't expect to get over 200 kp/h).
That Krajiszka (or however you write it) hillclimb is a mod and now available as a snowy version - sadly only as a payware mod. But you can donate anything you want; I did 1?, but maybe just 1 cent or 10 cents works aswell. :)
And it feels absolutely superb imo, even with low-powered cars - ok, not completely realistic, but it's a mod and the game was never designed for it. But I think it's worth it even though it's just a very short track.

By the way, I am amused at how no one in the comment section noticed that this isn't the standard 991 ... it's a self-built 991.1 Carrera with the 7MT (look at the hand movement when he shifts), and you can clearly hear the naturally aspirated engine over the twin turbo 991.2 one (taken from Cayman GT4 with Assetto Corsa Car Tuner).

- - - Updated - - -

I went on the internet today and I found this:

JDGS78G.jpg

I stil want the WACKELPUDDING!

Last edited:
These cars are so fun. The NfS Tournament Class A mod is pretty much Kunos quality. We love driving these!

[video=youtube;5Bcc-1hWLv4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Bcc-1hWLv4[/video]

I just got an Oculus Rift... the immersion and the depth of the world is really impressive(hills feel like hills in Assetto Corsa in VR), but I get motion sickness very fast. I first tried Dirt Rally and after the first slide through the first corner I had the feeling that my chair is sliding from under me, but 3-4 corners later I had to stop because of nausea and had to take a break longer than a hour before I could try to put the glasses back on. Then I tried Assetto Corsa(the main reason I got the Oculus), I didn't get sick quite as fast as in Dirt Rally but on Nordschleife I had to stop somewhere around the carousell.
Any tips that could reduce motion sickness, does the resistence to it improve over time? I already adjusted the graphics settings so I get 90fps constantly. If I still get sick from it by monday, I will return it.