Aston Martin DB9 vs. Bentley Continental GT vs. BMW M6. vs. Mercedes CL 63 AMG.

Aston Martin DB9 vs. Bentley Continental GT vs. BMW M6. vs. Mercedes CL 63 AMG.

• Total voters

|ntegr4L

Car(s)
Maserati Quattroporte (yeah, right!)
What about this?

All these GT cars cost "about" ?100000. So which one?

PS. You can see my vote btw q;

Last edited:
I would guess the merc is the best car(of course depending on what ur after), but the db9 just has more charisma, atleast that is what I think. Voted db9 :)

The CL because I'm a power hungry, AMG lover and I love the look of the CL 63 from the front 8)

Yeah I know...it looks shite from the back...lets just focus on the front:
http://img506.imageshack.**/img506/7079/cl63amgsmallyq5.jpg

The new CL is actually the reason of this poll. Is it gonna steal any points from the others?

If and when the CL65 comes, that would of been hard for me to pick... however it isnt available so DB9.

DB9 - it presses all my buttons. Of those four it has so much class. The CL and M6 I'd have to wear a blindfold until I was in them, and I'm not a fan of the Continental. Old school Bentleys however are an entirely different thing...

The DB9 is pure sex!! How could you go for anything else? I would never go for a CL, it just feels useless between the S and the SL. An old man's car at the most.

I would say "well, putting everything into perspective, it has to be the Merc." Then right at the last second buy the DB9 volante. Hell, the CL is a bit of a pimpmobile anyway. The Gt is a footballer's car and just a big Passat in a fancy frock and the M6 just isn't my cup of tea.

Actually scratch that, I could get a DB5 for that money.

lol i guess we're all db9 fans

M6 no doubt. Then either the DB9 or Contintental GT, both are equally bought buy the wrong people but each have good things going for them. The CL does nothing for me

lol i guess we're all db9 fans

Not all of us :p I think the "Aston" design works better on the smaller V8 Vantage. I'd take an M6 over DB9. But I'd take the Vantage over everything.

I'd still have the DB9 Sport Pack, as it's the classiest, best sounding, best looking and I also think it' would be the best playmate on a twisty road out of these.

car_photo_26187_5.jpg

db9!!!!