Audi Q7

Overheat

Forum Addict
Here are the latest shots of the Q7 - Audi's answer to the BMW X5, Range Rover Sport and so on - out on final cold-weather testing before its launch in early 2006. These pictures show it wearing less disguising, though some detailing, such as the headlamp surrounds, is still obscured. Developed from the Pikes Peak Quattro concept car, the seven-seater Q7 will have a conventional steel chassis and share some of its underpinnings with the Volkswagen Touareg and Porsche Cayenne, though much of its componentry will be unique. The three cars will feature the same adaptive air suspension system, however. The Pikes Peak show car featured a 500bhp FSI direct-injection petrol engine - a version of the twin-turbo 4.2 V8 - though expect more conventional diesels for production as well.

Audi-Q7-001.jpg
Audi-Q7-002.jpg

Audi-Q7-003.jpg
Audi-Q7-004.jpg

Audi-Q7-005.jpg

Currently Listening To: Sleeping In - The Postal Service - Give Up (2003)

^true, but this one is good looking i think

Although I'm a die-hard Audi-fan, the only thing I can say about this car that it looks like it has to replace the Allroad Quattro :thumbsdown:

It looks exactly like a Volvo XC90 on the 4th picture :thumbsdown: On the others, it's simply horrible.

And what's up with the badge on the front?

Cactus said:
It looks exactly like a Volvo XC90 on the 4th picture :thumbsdown: On the others, it's simply horrible.

And what's up with the badge on the front?
Disguise its identity, of course.

And when cars are disguised like this, they aren't meant to be pretty, folks.

Is that an Audi??? :? :? :?

Why do some of these new SUVs look like a tall station wagons!?!?

How come it can't be like an X5, Merc ML, Acura MDX, Disco 3, ect....

For example the new Cadillac SRX....it looks like a booring boxy station wagon that has high ground clearence...which makes it look even worse! Same goes for this car, except it is not as boxy... :thumbsdown:

p0w3r said:
Why do some of these new SUVs look like a tall station wagons!?!?

How come it can't be like an X5, Merc ML, Acura MDX, Disco 3, ect....

For example the new Cadillac SRX....it looks like a booring boxy station wagon that has high ground clearence...which makes it look even worse! Same goes for this car, except it is not as boxy... :thumbsdown:
SUVs are almost always an afterthought. I probably won't be in the market for one anytime soon, so I couldn't care less, really. It's ALL for sales, not for the passion of building automobiles.