Audi R8, Driven.

No Boss

Neener, neener, I banned your title!
Car(s)
'07 Volvo XC70 Polestar, '01 Miata SE
Awesome read. Vortex always has a lot of great photos and really captivating reads:

Audi R8

BTW, I love this color for the R8:
r8_driven.jpg

110__scaled_600_001.jpg

032__scaled_600.jpg

For $90,000..... Hmmmm......

911..... R8..... Used V8 Vantage..... 911..... R8 .....used V8 Vantage...?

Everyday life just gets harder.

What a car, might not be the fastest supercar around but it's absolutely gorges to look at, the interior is very nice as well and its an Audi so it will be screwed together well, all this for around ?80,000, Aston V8 has some serious competition on its hands.

looks way better than all those previous pictures of the car o_O, maybe its the reflections lol

911..... R8..... Used V8 Vantage..... 911..... R8 .....used V8 Vantage...?

Everyday life just gets harder.
I, for one, would love to have that problem ;)

Last edited:
Agreed! that problem would be one that i wouldnt mind atttt all! even tho i know that id go with the R8. i love audi's and that car just looks so much better then the 911. and itll be faster then the V8 vantage. god what a beautiful car!

I've been waiting to read this! What a beauty...

Wow, those pictures make is look great. To be honest all the other pictures I've seen before this set make is look like a bit of a dog.

I could sell my house and get that.... LOL

id sell my left leg for that

No Boss I'm with you, that R8's exterior color combination is perfect. Dark grey body and an even darker grey "sidepod".

Although for the interior, I would much prefer cream.

God it looks good in white. I'm not normally into white cars, but this looks absolutely stunning.

I'd pick the Audi if i had to buy a 90.000$ sportscar.. Or it would be that price if i lived somewhere else! Here in Denmark it's going ot be.. Quite a bit more!

Oh god it does look good in white!!! Imagine it in Guard's Red or Blue like the RS4, but with the 2-tone part in white, now that would be awesome.

You guys have to watch the video, the engine sounds so awesome!

Oh god it does look good in white!!! Imagine it in Guard's Red or Blue like the RS4, but with the 2-tone part in white, now that would be awesome.

You guys have to watch the video, the engine sounds so awesome!

165__scaled_600.jpg