August 11th, 2012: Seattle Area Meetup (Seattle + Portland + Vancouver)

I'm just thinking the people that may only want to do the LW loop might want to know where we will be for lunch. And it's only 2 weeks out..., what can i say, I'm a planner.

My Car for ID purposes:

039.jpg

Eating lunch in Leavenworth for sure but I think we'll just play what restaurant by ear, depending on what people want for lunch.

Also nice car! :D

Woah woah woah. BOTH sisters are going to be there?

Just the one. The youngest will be hanging out at the middle one's place while the two of us drive. The youngest isn't as into cars plus the other one had already called shotgun long ago.

Oh come on Viper, transporting a sister in your trunk is a low thing to do. :p

:lol:

I definitely want to have lunch with everyone in Leavenworth! Like they said, that's as far as I'm going.. I'll be in my S12 200sx / silvia. (pic below) and my friend will either be with me or in a white 92' miata. (Don't worry, he's a top gear nut too, he just watches my DL's usually).

Ali1.jpg

Hey guys, finally joined the forum after hearing about this event. I've loved Top Gear for quite awhile, and I've browsed this forum now and then.

If I can get my passport fast enough I'd love to join in. Here's a picture of my car (took yesterday after a nice spirited drive) for identification if I make it. It may look like any other Accent, but between a couple of modifications, it should at least stand out a bit sonically. :p

http://img600.imageshack.**/img600/3093/img056nf.jpg

My car is hard to miss too. It's quiet and blends right in. Oh wait. :p

Im going to be that person, but you think there's a chance of the boys(Tanner, Adam, Rutledge) showing up for this event?

:lol: No. :)

- - - Updated - - -

Hm, thanks. I saw that, but wasn't sure how "official" it was. They don't seem to have one with a big logo on it, that I recall seeing at some point.

Pricing on RedBubble for front + back printing is more than single-sided shirts so we tweaked all of our designs to be single sided. Most of our shirts in the past had the Final Gear logo on one side and a design on the other (front vs back depended on design).

http://www.redbubble.com/people/finalgear/portfolio/top+selling is our official store for selling past designs. I'm not sure if we'll do pre-orders or not for future designs. It's a ton of work for Quiky getting them all printed up and shipping them out.

We should probably stick a shirt up on RedBubble with just our logo on it.

I'm like Wraith, i like to plan, don't like to leave things to the last minute. But we should at least set a meeting place/time for setting off. From there we can plan lunches, and gas stops, as well as find out who's going all the way vs. just to Leavenworth. I think it's gonna be a face-off between myself and Viper's viper as to whom can get the better mpg.

As mentioned earlier i suggest we meet in the parking lot of the Desert Fire (clickie) at like 10am, and leave no later than 10:30. If you want to get there earlier, look at some cars, if there's any there... i dunno, i've never been to that event. Your opinions?

I'll put a little banner in the window of my jeep, "here for finalgear!" or some cheesey thing.

As mentioned earlier i suggest we meet in the parking lot of the Desert Fire (clickie)

Sounds fine to me, although I think we should leave at 10am, 10:30am at the latest, as many of us have a long drive ahead of us. So try to show up at like 9:30am, assuming you don't want to see all the exotics (earlier if you do).

And yeah, a piece of paper with "FinalGear" in the window certainly couldn't hurt.

can i get some moderation? my post is 24 hours old, and still hasn't shown up?

ps, not this post, but the one above it containing a link. thx -P

can i get some moderation? my post is 24 hours old, and still hasn't shown up?

ps, not this post, but the one above it containing a link. thx -P

Sorry, done. :(

I didn't realize it was moderated. I even replied to it, heh.

I need to stop being lazy about watching that queue.

That's weird. I haven't seen that problem at all.

Only affects users with 5 or less posts and if the post contains a URL or other certain keywords that could make it spam.

As an FYI for those visiting WA, the 520 Bridge has a toll. It's a couple bucks unless you forget to pay it.

As an FYI for those visiting WA, the 520 Bridge has a toll. It's a couple bucks unless you forget to pay it.

right.. so just don't use it :D

and yeah.. definitely plan on being at the parking lot before 10am so when people who are looking at the exotics come back to their cars everyone is there and ready to leave