August 11th, 2012: Seattle Area Meetup (Seattle + Portland + Vancouver)

We've met dude! It's me, CJ! :lol:

I sold the white E30 to go minitruckin' then the red B2200 died on me .. and I've always liked Coopers.

oh.. haha. Silly name ;)

well sure.. if you want to come over for a bit :D

The Coop is my ninth car, I'm simple like that (or un-creative? hah) How's the new M?

I've been slackin' on swapping to an S grill that I got. I'm not sure if it will clean up well enough.

Last edited:
the M3 is good.. pretty quick. I'm autocrossing it this Sunday. ...want to see it? :p

I figure I'll be working on things after I wake up.. maybe around 5 - 7pm ?

Yeah, for sure! I have a helmet if you're down for a ride along.

I don't think I can send PMs yet.

Last edited:
Bad news bears, my fuel canister has gone AWOL. According to UPS it arrived, but reality doesn't support that idea. Does someone have one I can borrow?

I'm still not completely sure, but the backup is needed. Thank you Honda and your 2.9 gallon tank.

I'll try and find something. I'd like to say I can do 80 miles safely.

I see.. and it's 110 miles from Bellevue to Leavenworth, or about 80 miles from Gold Bar to Leavenworth via the route we're taking. You definitely need help :(

So since we are 24hrs out should we have a summary of info over these 13 pages? ie Meeting a Desert Fire? Rolling @ 10 etc. stopping at the Nason creek rest stop to figure out lunch or meet up time afterwards... etc etc.

Bad news bears, my fuel canister has gone AWOL. According to UPS it arrived, but reality doesn't support that idea. Does someone have one I can borrow?

Are you talking about just like a Jerry can or whatever? I have two. One little one and one big one.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, if anyone needs a ride, I'm riding solo tomorrow. Only doing the Leavenworth trip.

- - - Updated - - -

14 gallon tank! :)

UPDATE 3! Not sure exactly where in RTC we're meeting. Check out page 11 for the talk.

Did we ever decide on a meeting place? apart from if you see a blue viper at the carshow, walk up to you? or was that what we were gonna do? looking through page 11 and didn't see much in the ways of a clear decision...

Quote Originally Posted by Peewee180 View Post
As mentioned earlier i suggest we meet in the parking lot of the Desert Fire (clickie) at like 10am, and leave no later than 10:30. If you want to get there earlier, look at some cars, if there's any there... i dunno, i've never been to that event. Your opinions?

I'll put a little banner in the window of my jeep, "here for finalgear!" or some cheesey thing.we are planning on leaving at 10am though.. make sure you're in that parking lot before 10am :thumbsup:
Yes.. we'll probably leave later than 10am, but don't expect that, otherwise you'll just get yourself in trouble :p

Can we get this info in the first post Viper?

I think this is it.

Last edited:
I gave a 2 gal. container and a siphoning hose. I should be good.