Australian meet-up in early February next year?

vikiradTG2007

Forum Addict
Car(s)
Working on it
Hello everyone. :)

Well, I haven't been frequenting the forum as much as I used to, but I still check in every now and again and I see meet-ups being organized. Well, next year I shall be visiting the land of down under for around 3 weeks (Feb 1-20) and flying around the place, so I was wondering if people were up for a few meet-ups in that timeframe. In terms of where I'll be, I'll be in Melbourne between Feb 1-4 and 17-20, Sydney overnight on Feb 4-5 and between 8-11, camping at Bathurst on Feb 5-7 for the 12 Hour race, Adelaide 11-13, Brisbane 13-15 and Cairns 15-17 (that should be for a trip to the Great Barrier Reef unless a cyclone catches me there).

So, anyone in those cities up for anything during those periods? I will also need ideas on what to see and do while I'm there. :)

And yes, I'll also need protection from all the deadly critters that are dotted around the place. :mrgreen:

Last edited:
I should be around. I'll keep an eye on the thread.

What kind of things do you want to do/see in Sydney? I can suggest a couple of ideas.

I should be around. I'll keep an eye on the thread.

What kind of things do you want to do/see in Sydney? I can suggest a couple of ideas.

I'm going in with an open mind but with no ideas on what to actually do apart from two things (Bathurst 12h and a day-trip to the Great Barrier Reef). That's why I'm trying to get as much info from locals on what to do and what to visit.

The Blue mountains are on the way to Bathurst, featherdale is on the way to that, kind of.