Australian V8 Supercars

I'm very much a Holden guy (not so much a Wincup guy though) yet I was still pleased with the result. Firstly, its nice to see the Falcon get at least one more Bathurst win before its killed off and secondly that was pretty much the best race I have had the pleasure of seeing anywhere and in any category all year, so at the point I wasn't too fussed with who won as I'd had such a great time watching the thing from the start.
This year will go down as one of the classics.

Just watched it, there were six cars with a good shot of winning there towards the end. Only way you get that in Nascar is a bullshit yellow at the end. Sad to see Reynolds have to give it up and pit for more fuel, but what a race. That's why it's my favorite series to watch.

Sad to see Reynolds have to give it up and pit for more fuel, but what a race. That's why it's my favorite series to watch.

His team cost him a podium

Well, that was probably the most eventful 14 laps I have seen in a while.
Stewards will be pulling some overtime tonight.

Great weekend. JC was lucky!

Really feeling for Mark Winterbottom right now. Was 3rd in the running for the title this year, needed to finish on the podium today, and was taken out by another car - wrong place at the wrong time.

He's a really great guy, his wife Renee is lovely too. Got to meet them at few years back when I volunteered to work at the first Sydney 500 event, during the staff after party.

The Volvo:
1H8A1004-630x354.jpg

1H8A0955-600x399.jpg

Source: http://www.touringcartimes.com/2014/02/12/volvo-s60-v8-supercar-unveiled-in-sydney/

Looks great, hope they land a big sponsor

What a sexy beast.

More Volvo

Scott Mclaughlin qualifies the Volvo on the front row at Adelaide!

I'm going to try and watch V8 Supercars this year, I've been meaning to watch it for years but failed miserably. I have the channel that shows it live but it's always at awkward times.