Automotive Stereotypes

Hbriz

Ballroom Blitz
Car(s)
'07 Megane dCi
The discussion in this thread has served as inspiration for this. Apologies if it has been done before, I couldn't find anything. We all see certain cars that we affiliate with a certain type of person, be it beige Toyotas with old people or old Civics and ricers.

These stereotypes tend to differ between people and countries and such, so the purpose of this is, what are your automotive stereotypes?

I'll begin with this: the soccer mum.
FORD0275.jpg

The Ford Territory is the staple of the Australian soccer mum. They all tend to be driven terribly by middle age women, and if you've ever looked at one second hand, they smell like vomit and have biscuit crumbs and jam rubbed into the back seats.

Oh go on then.

prius-converted-plug-in.jpg

Prius = Driven by smug bastards who will constantly tell you how great they are for saving the planet.

1977-mg-midget-1500.jpg

MG of 1960s/70s era = Beardy. :p

I stay away from those types of stereotype, as people claim the same about sportscar drivers. It'd just turn into a, "You have a small dick," "No, you have a small dick," pissing match.

Last edited:
I stay away from those types of stereotype, as people claim the same about sportscar drivers. It'd just turn into a, "You have a small dick," "No, you have a small dick," pissing match.

I like those stereotypes because I can laugh back at them because they don't work as an insult to me :lol:

I especially like "hairdresser's car" because I interestingly enough am a licensed hairdresser.
WHY YES MY CAR IS IN FACT A HAIRDRESSER'S CAR, I AM A HAIRDRESSER HOW DID YOU KNOW. :lmao:

Last edited:
equi you have the smallest dick of them all yo!

:D
That said, my friend has an H3 and he does use it for what it was built for - offroading at least once a week.

slow Old People
Chevrolet_Aveo_Hatch_1.jpg

Driving Learners
fahrschulgolf_01.jpg

(Ok, everyone started once, but some people need to start 20 times over again, creating a jam of 10 km, and the teacher won't wake up and just make it move!)

Hyundai_m_m.jpg

Here, the typical car for VERY bad drivers. Touch parkers, lane hoggers, traffic-light stallers, etc. etc., this is their car.

Matt2000;1476485 [IMG said:
http://www.mgownersclub.co.uk/images/1977-mg-midget-1500.jpg[/IMG]

MG of 1960s/70s era = Beardy. :p

You misspelled "must be banging super models every other day". :p

Anyhow, I'm waiting to see the wheelchair lift option for these:

2004-Scion-xB-RS-1.0.jpg

Toyota didn't realize that the elderly only have two concerns: cheap and Japanese.

9969.jpg

Douchebags, generally won't take it off road either, instead just using extra height to annoy other road users. Note: Only applies to lift kit equipped models.

2007_Chrysler_Sebring_ext_1.jpg

Can't drive, can't read, can't go over 60 km/h.

2007-buick-lucerne-cxs.jpg

Congratulations, you've met the world's oldest man. And he's driven into your car very sloooowly.

lexus%20sc430.jpg

Warning: Driver a shade of orange not found in nature.

Dodge-Avenger-2.jpg

"i know literally nothing about cars"

OR

"Herp, it looks like a charger, herp derp"

I've found that with the Avenger it seems to say "I'm on a vacation from far away, and picked the wrong rental agency", where I live at least.

They're reeeeally uncommon as a private vehicle.