Awesome Thread... [Automotive Edition]

Regarding that BMW abomination: So much work doing something so stupid makes me sad.

https://pic.armedcats.net/d/d-/d-fence/2010/10/05/1286246247185.jpg

I am totally seeing an alien face in that... what has been seen...

Regarding that BMW abomination: So much work doing something so stupid makes me sad.

I'm inclined to agree. There are plenty of thrashed and rusting beemers out there to make into a pseudo-ratrod...thing. That was a very clean BMW that he started with. By the time he's done with it, it won't even be good enough for the scrap yard.

I'm inclined to agree. There are plenty of thrashed and rusting beemers out there to make into a pseudo-ratrod...thing. That was a very clean BMW that he started with. By the time he's done with it, it won't even be good enough for the scrap yard.

The car was wrecked and slavage titled. Did you guys not see the blatant shots of the A-pillar damage.

The car was going to go to the scrap yard, but he stashed it fpr a while and resurrected it. Though he did go a bit far I agree. I like low and functional.

The car was wrecked and slavage titled. Did you guys not see the blatant shots of the A-pillar damage.

The car was going to go to the scrap yard, but he stashed it fpr a while and resurrected it. Though he did go a bit far I agree. I like low and functional.

I saw, but the car was well on it's way before the accident.

Don't care what people say but this is awesome.

The Yakuza know how to roll.
868_w3uj4.jpg

661_Ghostbusters_Magnum_Ec.jpg

Having a "free", damaged car is not enough reason to make something so stupid and pointless.