Awesome Thread... [Automotive Edition]

frankiess

Wankel Wanker
Driving like an asshole, losing control because your subwoofer changes beat and nearly causing a traffic jam hours long is hardly commendable.

If he would've plunged to death in a glorious fireball, it would've been awesome.

D-Fence

Mrs. IceBone
Car(s)
John Pooper Works
Oh please. He drove just fine, except when he couldn't decide between right and middle lane, but mostly stayed on the right unlike 90% of the idiots on German roads.
Video description of first upload some years ago said oil on road, and I really would love to see you guys start catching your car at probably ~150km/h when the rear comes round on oil in a corner...I guess quattro saved him there.....

Last edited:

BTM5

I just heard about it a few days ago when I was browsing bimmerforums and was looking up threads by his owner, and I saw this thread.

Its really sad

CrzRsn

Mr. Fedewhatever
DONOR
Car(s)
13 Ford Mustang GT, 17 Ford Fiesta ST
That really sucks for him, and I sympathize, but I still fail to see how thats awesome. Rusty body panels, those wheels, and that camber... ehhhhhh... But each to his or her own I guess.

Also, where is the engine in the burnt out shell?

Redliner

Y'all got any lamps?
DONOR
Car(s)
I don't drive, I fly.
That really sucks for him, and I sympathize, but I still fail to see how thats awesome. Rusty body panels, those wheels, and that camber... ehhhhhh... But each to his or her own I guess.

Also, where is the engine in the burnt out shell?

Perhaps he removed the engine. Probably was getting in the way of him making the car even more "awesome".

Blind_Io

"Be The Match" Registered
DONOR
Car(s)
06 Nissan XTerra Off Road, 00 VFR800, 07 ST1300
How is that Automotive related?

Redliner

Y'all got any lamps?
DONOR
Car(s)
I don't drive, I fly.
I simply LOVE the sound of a 5-cylinder...:D

bone

"bangle for president"
DONOR
Car(s)
Volvo V40 & Yamaha Banshee
[noob]what's that white car on the first line?:|[/noob]

vikiradTG2007

Forum Addict
Car(s)
Working on it
[noob]what's that white car on the first line?:|[/noob]
Mosler MT900. Big Corvette engine in the middle, made in the USA, prepared for racing by a certain little British company, races in GT3.

As for the automotive equivalent of "Hello, Newman" in that picture... Caliber in the back row. Go away.

Last edited: