Awesome Thread... [Automotive Edition]

Lastsoul

Car(s)
MX5, 406 Coup?, 106 Rallye, Porsche 924, X300 Six
I'd love to build something like that someday. Just choose parts regardless of the cost and concentrate on thinking about the quality, looks and performance.

gaasc

Desperately looking for a title
Car(s)
3 of them
Come to think of it, is there a game nowadays that could be considered a follow up? I've lost faith in GT.Something that has massive racetracks, interiors so on and so forth. Hell, in Porsche unleashed even the indicators worked.

Also, best racetrack ever
[video=youtube;BAf-Z6E0wyM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAf-Z6E0wyM[/video]

Last edited:

nammedijus

Come to think of it, is there a game nowadays that could be considered a follow up? I've lost faith in GT.Something that has massive racetracks, interiors so on and so forth. Hell, in Porsche unleashed even the indicators worked.
Test drive unlimited ?

_HighVoltage_

Captain Volvo
Car(s)
1998 Volvo S70 T5M
Yep. TDU, much like NFS Porsche, was developed by the same team - Eden Games.

Sadly TDU2 didn't live up to the expectations.

captain_70s

Forum Addict
Car(s)
'77 Triumph Dolomite 1300 + '83 Triumph Acclaim

Also, best racetrack ever
[video=youtube;BAf-Z6E0wyM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAf-Z6E0wyM[/video]
I just spent the last few mins listening to the music in the video while staring at your signature...

That was seriously weird. :blink:

bone

"bangle for president"
Car(s)
Volvo V40 & Yamaha Banshee
how did that happen? i can't imagine it being due to the track, or all cars would jump, and well...we all know what happens when you jump F1 cars :lol:

Strelok16

Car(s)
'69 Mustang project, '92 Buick Retiree-gal
I'd love to build something like that someday. Just choose parts regardless of the cost and concentrate on thinking about the quality, looks and performance.
I'm pretty sure its the biggest daydream of every gearhead, everywhere, to do a project car with no budget! :D