Awesome Thread... [Automotive Edition]

i think we all do good sir i think we all do

I dunno. BTCC is still the most exciting race series on the planet for me. I just wish they broadcast it on Speed.

Last edited:
I dunno. BTCC is still the most exciting race series on the planet for me. I just wish they broadcast it on Speed.

Speed world challenge for me... but a large part of that is Mazda...

08-rat-tcp1-97.JPG

Last edited:
Eh. US touring cars doesn't seem to stack up for me. The fields aren't as big and they don't seem to run as close. I still watch it because it's the only touring car action I can get here in this country (Racing Underground went to that stupid closed model and I refuse to support that).

I wish the FIA would come over here and get a ladder going. The US has some of the best tin top up-and-coming talent and is pretty much the place to be to learn the trade.

Last edited:
Eh. US touring cars doesn't seem to stack up for me. The fields aren't as big and they don't seem to run as close. I still watch it because it's the only touring car action I can get here in this country

yeah again the reason i love Speed World Challenge has alot to do with Mazda and Mazdaspeed. Every year Mazda gets us a paddock at Limerock and we get all kinds of meet and greets with the drivers and engineers tours of the race padocks and by tours i mean they basically just invute us to walk where ever we want plus hot laps and parade laps. As a result of basically hanging out with the drivers (i spent about 2 hours talking with chip herr last year about all kinds of stuff) i feel more i don't know if involved is the right word but i feel more involved

(Racing Underground went to that stupid closed model and I refuse to support that).

Considering the current setup is there to protect the site and it's users from presecution and being shut down i don't see why you wouldn't support a closed system it's not like there are not enough users on here that have invites

The ultimate definition of automotive awesomeness:

Group B Rally cars

Rohrlsanrem85-full;init:.JPG

IMG_7528.JPG

b_audi_quattro_s1_14.jpg

lancia_delta_s4_san_remo.jpg

93_delta_hf_integrale.jpg

257288602_24eaad039f_o.jpg

peugeot_pikes_peak.jpg

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3Mag3kA2J8[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qefKc-SPR-I&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
Considering the current setup is there to protect the site and it's users from presecution and being shut down i don't see why you wouldn't support a closed system it's not like there are not enough users on here that have invites

It's the idiotic 1:1 ratio system they have. I share my bandwidth basically constantly and I can't seed. Ever.

It's the idiotic 1:1 ratio system they have. I share my bandwidth basically constantly and I can't seed. Ever.

it's not 1:1 you just can't get more than negative 100GB... but even then making sure people keep or try to keep good ratios is the best way to keep the torrents healthy and fast so i consider it far from idiotic.

Last edited: