Awesome Thread... [Automotive Edition]

he even managed to let the plastic mirror-covers rust...

Lol no, it's wood.

Mk3 gets no more awesome than this :lol:

Wha? How did you put that word in the same sentence as that car? I can't do it, I can barely read that. I tried to type it and my phone and my laptops all crashed every time.

Last edited:
This is probably the most awesome car I've seen. Looks crazier in person.

monsterlip.jpg

monstertail.jpg

monsterdiff.jpg

monster1.jpg

At 1:10 when all the 16 cylinders come to life... Drool-inducing.

The first minute of that video sounds pretty dang close to my (dad's) Triumph. Great sound, especially when you ride the RPM sweet spot and get it to pop a bit.

However starting at 1:10, holy shit, I think it wins in the sound department. :lol:

AMG did research to what setup is best the least objectionable to the most people, and than some tool decides he can do better?

FTFY and yes... If you think any large run production car isn't a huge pile of comprises you are fooling yourself.

Wha? How did you put that word in the same sentence as that car? I can't do it, I can barely read that. I tried to type it and my phone and my laptops all crashed every time.

I managed to do it because i am awesome :mrgreen:

fr4r678ik.jpg

If anyone dares to make that played out Darth Vader joke on this pic I will send deer at them.

fr4r678ik.jpg

If anyone dares to make that played out Darth Vader joke on this pic I will send deer at them.

Its Darth Vaders F40!

bring on your damn deer! :p

AudiIN.jpg

/me sends both deer and Icebone in Cowboy's direction. And to be sure, some hippies with rocks. LOOK, A PICKUP!

/me is still compleetly unworried........I live on a hill, hippies eat no meat, they are to weak to get up it :p

If i am not mistaken recently the rat rod went from

this

to this
5031100461_c1f1072473_o.jpg

i love the rat rod look on euro cars but some times too much is just too much

Actually, he started from
_DSC9467%20copy.jpg

Read this thread, and you'll gain a whole new appreciation for the car and it's owner. Considering the accident it was in, one most people would have junked it after, it's arguably a sign of respect IMO to keep evolving the car. At least he didn't do what many VW guys did and destroy perfectly good cars for this shit.

http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10970

^god damn, respect for him for just not giving up

but it's totally overdone. once you have to cut out your spare tire well because it's hitting the ground, you might want to reconsider what you are doing....

a twin turbo 2.5l, yet i don't think he can floor it once without breaking sth...