Awesome Thread... [Automotive Edition]

I'd love to build something like that someday. Just choose parts regardless of the cost and concentrate on thinking about the quality, looks and performance.

Ooh Porsche Unleashed. The last NFS game worth p(l)aying for. Too bad they steered off to the more arcade-based crap after that. :(

Come to think of it, is there a game nowadays that could be considered a follow up? I've lost faith in GT.Something that has massive racetracks, interiors so on and so forth. Hell, in Porsche unleashed even the indicators worked.

Also, best racetrack ever
[video=youtube;BAf-Z6E0wyM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAf-Z6E0wyM[/video]

Last edited:
Come to think of it, is there a game nowadays that could be considered a follow up? I've lost faith in GT.Something that has massive racetracks, interiors so on and so forth. Hell, in Porsche unleashed even the indicators worked.
Test drive unlimited ?

Yep. TDU, much like NFS Porsche, was developed by the same team - Eden Games.

Sadly TDU2 didn't live up to the expectations.

Also, best racetrack ever
[video=youtube;BAf-Z6E0wyM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAf-Z6E0wyM[/video]

I just spent the last few mins listening to the music in the video while staring at your signature...

That was seriously weird. :blink:

Is there anyone who has a spare battery :mrgreen:

how did that happen? i can't imagine it being due to the track, or all cars would jump, and well...we all know what happens when you jump F1 cars :lol:

I'd love to build something like that someday. Just choose parts regardless of the cost and concentrate on thinking about the quality, looks and performance.

I'm pretty sure its the biggest daydream of every gearhead, everywhere, to do a project car with no budget! :D