Awesome Thread... [Automotive Edition]

del45cU.png

20525549_1310985085680763_3283684995465415508_n.jpg

cue half the forum who thinks this should go in the idiots thread?
i think it's pretty cool, i wouldn't toss it out...

Last edited:
When the airbag goes off, the passenger will have a really fun time.

Another TCM Weekend.

A big punt and a lot of sideways action from a Pontiac TA in race 1.

that car probably can take steeper slopes than any jeep can manage...

20525549_1310985085680763_3283684995465415508_n.jpg

cue half the forum who thinks this should go in the idiots thread?
i think it's pretty cool, i wouldn't toss it out...

The badge is a bit of a giveaway - jw.org is the Jehovah's Witnesses and some of the tenets of that particular organisation leave me baffled.

The badge is a bit of a giveaway - jw.org is the Jehovah's Witnesses and some of the tenets of that particular organisation leave me baffled.

I once explained to one of them that I'm a scientist that only believes in cold hard facts and verifiable theories, but these people can be remarkably stubborn. However, I did respect his devotion to his course, since he was always making his rounds once or twice a week. Most people would either totally ignore him or simply tell him to go away (and probably not in the nicest fashion either). But nevertheless he was always friendly. I know I would be grumpy as hell after being told to go away so many times.

I've heard about McLaren running pretty much no downforce in 1995 Le Mong. But I thought it was just a rumor; they actually having uplift is amazing.
The 1995 car is so interesting as it is *actually* just a road car with a wing and a roll cage. Lots of people say some GT cars are close to the road but really aren't. This one is - the last road-going car to win Le Mong for pretty much ... ever.

Also the reliability is stunning, especially considering this is their first road car.

I once explained to one of them that I'm a scientist that only believes in cold hard facts and verifiable theories, but these people can be remarkably stubborn. However, I did respect his devotion to his course, since he was always making his rounds once or twice a week. Most people would either totally ignore him or simply tell him to go away (and probably not in the nicest fashion either). But nevertheless he was always friendly. I know I would be grumpy as hell after being told to go away so many times.

a while ago one approached me and my girlfriend "can i talk to about my church?"
my gf answered "if i can talk to you about the allmighty linux", and started a rant why linux is superior to anything else.
they had no idea what she was talking about, they just stared, looked confused and walked away :lol: