Awesome Thread... [Automotive Edition]

To me it's an easy choice: Miura.
The front of the Daytona looks so odd to me. The rear and the profile are much better.

I thought I recognised Balboni there!

Agree with Redliner, the Miura has that extra something.

The Ferrari to me is a bit like the way I feel about Charlize Theron; yes, I know that on paper she is a very attractive woman, but there is something missing that stops me from having the hots for her.

For those that like racing history, about the first half of this show has a reporter that was there to cover the 1970 Formula One season.

I thought I recognised Balboni there!

Agree with Redliner, the Miura has that extra something.

The Ferrari to me is a bit like the way I feel about Charlize Theron; yes, I know that on paper she is a very attractive woman, but there is something missing that stops me from having the hots for her.
I disagree about Charlize Theron but I liked the analogy.

Diff'rent strokes for diff'rent folks as the saying goes.

For me a woman needs to have that certain something, that unquantifiable and elusive thing that's impossible to define or describe. It's why Salma Hayek is a significant danger to my shorts and why Jennifer Aniston has always left me more flaccid than overcooked macaroni.

First half: Standard boring 'new project car, gonna do all the basic maintenance and put new wheels+tires on it!' video we've all seen a thousand times.
Second half: Automotive Youtube is now over. Shame we'll never see the end of Project Binky, because there's no need for anyone ever to produce any more video content ever again.

First half: Standard boring 'new project car, gonna do all the basic maintenance and put new wheels+tires on it!' video we've all seen a thousand times.
Second half: Automotive Youtube is now over. Shame we'll never see the end of Project Binky, because there's no need for anyone ever to produce any more video content ever again.
That feels like every time I start a new Gran Turismo game:
Japanese shitbox. New wheels and tires. Oil change. Flog it at the track because I am poor.

i've been following their testing, and must say i'm thoroughly disappointed by their social media

they think the whole world are retards that are flabbergasted something on wheels can move on it's own
stop treating us like infants and give us a propper in-dept vid with technical insights!
and you're allowed to make it 15 mins or longer ;)