Awesome Thread

Joker19583

Car(s)
'91 Honda NTV 650 Revere; '09 Citro?n C3 1.4 Hdi
I have never seen such a slow porsche. The fact that it is made of (un)actual tinfoil (die Rettungsdecke im Verbandskasten) makes it awesome. The showoff in the lambo just emphasizes the principle of awesome. You don't need to be fast to impress your environment. As a friend of mine said: if you have a Porsche you don't need to go fast because everyone knows you could. Even if you don't.

bone

"bangle for president"
DONOR
Car(s)
Volvo V40 & Yamaha Banshee
^where is that? and how come that bridge has never been posted before? looks wicked!

Cowboy

My name is Sheridan
^where is that? and how come that bridge has never been posted before? looks wicked!
Its actualy one of two Bridges you see while arriving in Edinburgh on the ferry (the boat actualy sails under them) , forming the 'greetingmark' as you will, magestic sight indeed.

Last edited:

GTV V6

Car(s)
Audi TT V6, Renault Megane Sport Tourer 110 dci
Just saw the Honda impossible dream advert on the telly and as the S2000 & NSX drove past I was sad and wondered why they were bothering any more.

Then just as I was waiting for the silly baloon to rise out of the waterfall, out speeds a Honda jet... (I actually clapped :) ...I always wanted the jet there) and the advert carried on ...

Impossible Dream II

camsinny

Car(s)
2008 Mazda 2 Maxx
Just saw the Honda impossible dream advert on the telly and as the S2000 & NSX drove past I was sad and wondered why they were bothering any more.

Then just as I was waiting for the silly baloon to rise out of the waterfall, out speeds a Honda jet... (I actually clapped :) ...I always wanted the jet there) and the advert carried on ...

Impossible Dream II

Well that sums it up nicely, as the music builds Honda get more exciting with the NSX and S2000, the jet boat and the jet. But then they give up, go home and retire.
Good work Honda, you just admitted you make boring cars.

Crazyjeeper

NickGyver
DONOR
Car(s)
F150, CJ7, Mustang GT, Tenere, Griso, GL1000
Well that sums it up nicely, as the music builds Honda get more exciting with the NSX and S2000, the jet boat and the jet. But then they give up, go home and retire.
Good work Honda, you just admitted you make boring cars.
The main body of the Honda business has never been the automobile line. There is a reason they are the Honda motor company, not the Honda automobile company.

Davetouch

is un-Stoppable
Car(s)
'00 9-3 2.0 Turbo Vert, Various MGs, '99 Ringoo
Eh, I preferred it before they extended it. And while it was still new. Sure its great and all, but its too long so either they just have the same length as the original with the new clips, or go find a new idea.

AiR

Forum Addict
Car(s)
Bulgogi Knedliky 1.6 GDI (Hyundai i30)
Tungur Gunnur said:
The eruption in Eyjafjallaj?kull has given Iceland media attention like never before. The downside of course is that people are nervous about coming to Iceland at the moment. Some think that the whole land is covered with ash and that Iceland is in a state of emergency. The truth is that only a very small part of Iceland is being influenced by the eruption.

This is of course a big challenge for Iceland because tourism is a big and important part of the Icelandic economy. For that reason the Icelandic state has teamed up with the tourism industry to get the true message across about Iceland.