Awesome Thread

I do what I can. :D

The stick shift is on backwards /videogamenerd

And that beverage holder is far too close to the wheel. Someone is going to get soaked if the airbag deploys.

This cop is tailgating asshole.

I fucking hate when they do that, perhaps even slightly more than people who drive slowly in the left lane.

This cop is awesome.
This cop is:

1. Needlessly tailgating for far too long.
  2. Not actually pulling the left lane camper over and giving a warning / ticket.
  3. Not using his indicators when changing lanes.
  4. Not awesome.
Poor lane discipline is probably just as dangerous if not more so than speeding, so why is it that this seemingly gets less attention?
Seeing cops drive just as poorly as the rest of the zombies sadly speaks volumes.

Last edited:
I have steel cap boots, but faar from Malbourne atm :p

The Sydney funnel web spider is the most badarse mothing fucking spider this side of Alpha Centauri. They hate you so much they will chase you and hide in your pool ready to murder you. We are not better off.

Last edited:
The Sydney funnel web spider is the most badarse mothing fucking spider this side of Alpha Centauri. They hate you so much they will chase you and hide in your pool ready to murder you. We are not better off.

This is true.

Though some do rarely make it to other states due to stowing away on trucks, like hobos on freight trains.

If he was really that awesome he would have pulled the guy behind the camera over for first degree murder of the English language.

.. that was English?

This cop is:

1. Needlessly tailgating for far too long.
  2. Not actually pulling the left lane camper over and giving a warning / ticket.
  3. Not using his indicators when changing lanes.
  4. Not awesome.
Poor lane discipline is probably just as dangerous if not more so than speeding, so why is it that this seemingly gets less attention?
Seeing cops drive just as poorly as the rest of the zombies sadly speaks volumes.

It's unwritten rule in NJ when a cop is up your ass (on a highway), pull over and let him pass.

Don't have a pool :eek:

This is true.

Though some do rarely make it to other states due to stowing away on trucks, like hobos on freight trains.

Yep... they love sleeping in steelcap boots. :D

ARE you people trying do scare me? Because I don't fear ANY spider of any sort!