Also known as "Myke Hunt"
Car(s)
2014 Volkswagen Jetta

Redliner

Y'all got any lamps?
DONOR
Car(s)
I don't drive, I fly.
"We the unwilling, led by the unqualified, to kill the unfortunate, die for the ungrateful."

Wow.

AiR

Forum Addict
Car(s)
Bulgogi Knedliky 1.6 GDI (Hyundai i30)
25 years later, you can still see a difference between East and West Berlin.
Many of the streetlights in east Berlin run on gas (or did when the picture was taken last year), hence the difference in hue to the cold white electric lights.

Have some more! This is our world, no special effects.

narf

Sgt. Maj. Buzzkill
DONOR
Car(s)
'19 BMW M240i
Many of the streetlights in east Berlin run on gas (or did when the picture was taken last year), hence the difference in hue to the cold white electric lights.
Actually the opposite, gas-powered street lights are still present in West Berlin.

However, what you're seeing from space is mostly the difference between sodium (East) and mercury (West) vapour lighting. Both electric.

AiR

Forum Addict
Car(s)
Bulgogi Knedliky 1.6 GDI (Hyundai i30)
You are correct. I blame the British! Gas powered street lights sounds dangerous.

narf

Sgt. Maj. Buzzkill
DONOR
Car(s)
'19 BMW M240i
You are correct. I blame the British! Gas powered street lights sounds dangerous.
Blame the Soviets. Gas-powered lights were the method of choice because you could make gas from coal and stockpile coal... lit streets even if the power goes out.

RdKetchup

Snow Mexican Surender Monkey
DONOR
Car(s)
FoRS, Japanese touring triple
Supermoto + bobsleigh track + ski jump ==

:motherofgod:

(ok, there is a bit of magical editing, like supermoto wheels and tires magically transforming to motocross knobbys)

Last edited:

Brother Michael

Car(s)
-02 BMW 530d Touring M-Sport
That is properly messed up in all the great kinds of ways. And very not surprised to see it's a film by Derek Westerlund. Damn I miss my times in the "extreme" world (used to do quite a bit of freeride/downhill cycling back in the day)

Redliner

Y'all got any lamps?
DONOR
Car(s)
I don't drive, I fly.
[video]http://i.imgur.com/8AC4cFr.gifv[/video]

I have no idea how to embed it.:|

Eye-Q

Forum Addict
DONOR
Car(s)
None anymore...
A bit of background for that clip: Wunsiedel is the town where Rudolf He? (Hitler's deputy who has been sentenced to life in prison rather than being executed after WWII) was buried from 1988 up until 2011 when the grave site's lease expired and his remains were exhumed and cremated. The Neonazis organized yearly funeral marches to commemorate him. The funeral march happened the day before yesterday, but some people obviously had other ideas instead of fighting them openly.