Awesome Thread

WOOOOW:-o

Awesome personal rollercoaster:
[youtube]yln_IGDuOCo[/youtube]
I learned to program these robots during my apprenticeship. Models of this size can spin 180 kg of weight on the tip of their arm with ultimate precision. Great stuff!

EDIT:
hope these things haven't been posted, epic stuff:

Elises racing at Bathurst. Watch how this guy passes pretty much everything without any body contact:
[youtube]gpZefXD-U9s[/youtube]

Instant classic: Hakkinen vs. Schumacher overtake:
[youtube]f4uNSYTnhnA[/youtube]

Another one uploaded by me: epic Acura vs. Porsche overtake:
[youtube]bNDbPDM3bPY[/youtube]

Last edited:
[YOUTUBE]sm1IfqVofNA[/YOUTUBE]

OH MY GOD!!! This is absolutely incredible. Compared to this garage, nothing else in this thread is awesome.

Some ship awesome.

rough3.jpg

rough4.jpg

rough.jpg

randomstuff10.jpg

DSCN0007.jpg

gunshootNeptune.jpg

...and you?ve managed to include one of the most awesome cities in the world...

Istanbul? I've been through the straights 4 times but I've never actually got to visit.

dayem that Elise video is the definition of awesome. Looks like Gran Turismo, only people don't randomly bash into you :lol:

Elises racing at Bathurst. Watch how this guy passes pretty much everything without any body contact:
[youtube]gpZefXD-U9s[/youtube]

Shit !!! This guy has got balls of steel and feathers for toes !! Talk about car control and precision braking. I am no racing driver so I don't know if this is actually any good but I sure as hell am impressed.

The driver brakes seriously late compared to everyone else and still does it gently enough to steer and control the car in order to overtake. Wow.

That Elise at Bathurst video is CRAZY. Crazy and terrifying. That guy is very very awesome.