Awesome Thread

Never heard of it D: link/post?

It's on the show "Part Troll". You won't find it on Youtube, because apparently Bill Bailey-clips violate copyright laws.

But certain torrent-search engines might help you out.

^where is that? and how come that bridge has never been posted before? looks wicked!

Last edited:
^where is that? and how come that bridge has never been posted before? looks wicked!

Its actualy one of two Bridges you see while arriving in Edinburgh on the ferry (the boat actualy sails under them) , forming the 'greetingmark' as you will, magestic sight indeed.

Last edited:
Just saw the Honda impossible dream advert on the telly and as the S2000 & NSX drove past I was sad and wondered why they were bothering any more.

Then just as I was waiting for the silly baloon to rise out of the waterfall, out speeds a Honda jet... (I actually clapped :) ...I always wanted the jet there) and the advert carried on ...

Impossible Dream II

http://img411.imageshack.**/img411/6121/1275605563019.jpg

Last edited:
Just saw the Honda impossible dream advert on the telly and as the S2000 & NSX drove past I was sad and wondered why they were bothering any more.

Then just as I was waiting for the silly baloon to rise out of the waterfall, out speeds a Honda jet... (I actually clapped :) ...I always wanted the jet there) and the advert carried on ...

Impossible Dream II

Well that sums it up nicely, as the music builds Honda get more exciting with the NSX and S2000, the jet boat and the jet. But then they give up, go home and retire.
Good work Honda, you just admitted you make boring cars.

Well that sums it up nicely, as the music builds Honda get more exciting with the NSX and S2000, the jet boat and the jet. But then they give up, go home and retire.
Good work Honda, you just admitted you make boring cars.

The main body of the Honda business has never been the automobile line. There is a reason they are the Honda motor company, not the Honda automobile company.

Eh, I preferred it before they extended it. And while it was still new. Sure its great and all, but its too long so either they just have the same length as the original with the new clips, or go find a new idea.

Tungur Gunnur said:
The eruption in Eyjafjallaj?kull has given Iceland media attention like never before. The downside of course is that people are nervous about coming to Iceland at the moment. Some think that the whole land is covered with ash and that Iceland is in a state of emergency. The truth is that only a very small part of Iceland is being influenced by the eruption.

This is of course a big challenge for Iceland because tourism is a big and important part of the Icelandic economy. For that reason the Icelandic state has teamed up with the tourism industry to get the true message across about Iceland.

I have never seen such a slow porsche. The fact that it is made of (un)actual tinfoil (die Rettungsdecke im Verbandskasten) makes it awesome. The showoff in the lambo just emphasizes the principle of awesome. You don't need to be fast to impress your environment. As a friend of mine said: if you have a Porsche you don't need to go fast because everyone knows you could. Even if you don't.

the showoff in the lambo...it's a a racetrack, and driving fast is being a showoff? i'd hardly say it's awesome to drive slowly and be a mobile roadblock if you can drive at much faster pace. it's just an unnecessary safety risk and annoyance to the other drivers.
although i'm sure there wasn't any other real traffic on the track while the ferdinand was there, the lambo shot was surely set up.