Awesome Thread

Lets just imagine for a second what it would be like if the Royal Wedding actually was like this.

I think the Windsor family would win everything and be allowed a politcal-free free shot at any nation they so pleased. :lol:

Pfft. Wall, blindfolds, Gatling gun.

This cop is:
Kicking people out of the left lane if they don't use it for its intended purpose; i.e. to go slightly faster. I agree that cops have carte blanche everywhere to drive like sniveling dicks, but that's what comes with the badge. I'd rather have a cop that tailgates than a car doing 5, 10, 15 under in the left lane.

I'd rather have a cop that tailgates than a car doing 5, 10, 15 under in the left lane.
I'd rather have a cop that hands a car doing 5, 10, 15 under in the lane a ticket, and doesn't tailgate or forget to use his indicators in the process. :)

FYI, I don't mind people going slow as long as they do it in the correct lane.
I don't even mind if they are in the left lane as long as they move over when someone approaches.

Last edited:
Lets just imagine for a second what it would be like if the Royal Wedding actually was like this.

I think the Windsor family would win everything and be allowed a politcal-free free shot at any nation they so pleased. :lol:

Pfft. Wall, blindfolds, Gatling gun.

It'd be over a damn sight faster than it will be, that's for sure.

am i the only one that actually likes this video? somehow i can just imagine Prince Harry behaving like that. i'm not being swept up by all this royal wedding bullcrap but at least that video even made me smile.

3 of our national Tv networks (we have 5) are showing this wedding live in full in one big mega broadcast.......even our own crownprinces wedding did not get that much attention.

Dear UK, I understand your love for the royal family, but please feel free to keep it on that side of the channel :p

actually thats not a love shared by all in the uk.

I can imagine some Brits not beeing crazy about it actualy, but hey your prince only shows up at parties dressed like a nazi, ours have meetings with African dictators and lybian pro-Khadaffi diplomats :p

I can imagine some Brits not beeing crazy about it actualy, but hey your prince only shows up at parties dressed like a nazi, ours have meetings with African dictators and lybian pro-Khadaffi diplomats :p

actually i have tons of respect for Prince Harry since he put on a army uniform and fought in Afghanistan.

So, this is pure awesome, guys. I just stumbled upon some leaked photos of the new BATMAN trailer!!! Spoilered them because.

UjAkC.jpg

A drifting video that is just very very well edited and on an amazing road.

I?ve been meaning to go there for years.
Hope to do it this winter (that is, in a few months).

Haha, there's different dialects to the American language. Sometimes I can't understand what the hell east coast people are talking about. "Pop"? Crazy people.