Awesome Thread

^^

tumblr_lltgm2TrMk1qj8ofdo1_500.jpg

:rofl:

You must spread some combustible lemons around before giving them to jedd_kenobi again.

one of those crawls around town here as well... annoying as hell when they clog up some major road because they can't be arsed to go someplace else -.-

we have those around here as well. it's not obvious on the pic, but it's actually a bicycle, everyone has to paddle!

we have those around here as well. it's not obvious on the pic, but it's actually a bicycle, everyone has to paddle!

It goes on water too???

BTW, around here you can get a ticket for riding a bike while intoxicated (I know from experience).

Ticket? Here drivers have had 12 month driving bans for being caught cycling while over the legal drink/drive limit. I kid you not.

They should make those handles as juicers.

Yeah, that happens a lot (fleeing and eluding police = felony). I got my shoelace caught in the pedals and was basically stopped when I got caught. I was also 15 and the cops made me call someone to get me, an uncle that was cool as fuck, and gave me a $25 dollar ticket and impounded my bike. It could of been much worse, they had the option of treating me as an adult with a DUI and charging me with a minor in possession.

It goes on water too???

BTW, around here you can get a ticket for riding a bike while intoxicated (I know from experience).

Ticket? Here drivers have had 12 month driving bans for being caught cycling while over the legal drink/drive limit. I kid you not.

indeed. a while ago a 16yo girl was stopped driving her bycicle drunk, and she got her license suspended for 3 month. you only can get a license at 18, so once she succeeds, the first thing she has to do, is go hand it in :bangin:

Yeah, that happens a lot (fleeing and eluding police = felony). I got my shoelace caught in the pedals and was basically stopped when I got caught. I was also 15 and the cops made me call someone to get me, an uncle that was cool as fuck, and gave me a $25 dollar ticket and impounded my bike. It could of been much worse, they had the option of treating me as an adult with a DUI and charging me with a minor in possession.

I always tuck my shoelaces in when riding, After getting them caught in the chain a couple times you become pretty anal about tucking them away.