Azerbaijan GP 2018

Four Five Eight

Car(s)
Audi A3 1.8t
Yet another exciting race weekend for the 2018 season, unexpected podium thought Kimi had no hope of a podium until the Red Bulls crashed. Bottas had rotten luck as he was looking at quite a win especially after Vettel locked up like that and flat spotted the tires and Grosjean crashing under the safety car!

Yeah crazy race once again.

Is it known if Perez will be demoted or DQ'd?

Did Perez do something wrong? His run post-SC looked pretty clean to me.

Gift win for Lewis, but you take what you can get - doubly so as I think Ferrari might have the better car this year. As soon as I saw Valteri run over that piece of debris I was waiting for a puncture, but still feel gutted for the guy.

And while I am all for letting drivers race and not invoking team orders to engineer a specific finish, RBR should have ordered Max to let Daniel aside long before Daniel could finally get passed him. Daniel might have been able to fight for a podium if he had not been stuck behind / fighting with Max and the accident might have been directly caused by Max doing the double-move on Daniel, but they never should have been in that position in the first place so for me, the Team is the one that needs to shoulder the significant majority of the blame.

Last edited:
Sounds like no punishment, basically he used the DRS when he wasn't supposed to or something but since it was really brief and he didn't overtake anyone they wrote it off as a harmless mistake.