Bacon!!

https://pic.armedcats.net/a/ah/ahpadt/2008/12/01/vlcsnap-323663.png

Bacon!

^What the hell kind of breakfast is that, and is that bacon translucent?

https://pic.armedcats.net/a/ah/ahpadt/2008/12/01/vlcsnap-323663.png

Bacon!
swb9ub.jpg

:jeremy: "ITS MASSIIIIIIIIIVE!"

homer%20drool.gif

Mmmmmmm bacon

too bad it has soo much fat, I gain weight just by looking at those pics <_<

Bacon rules, OK!

I'm having symptons of bacon withdrawal at the moment, as I haven't had any in nearly a week and the mere spelling of the word makes me a drooling wreck. Fridge run!

Strangely I didn't like bacon at all for most of my life. Only came to like it in recent years. Now I'm rather fond of it.

And no, I did not have a car accident with brain damage ;)

Right! Enough of this amateur malarkey. It's time to bring in the professionals.

May I introduce you to my lunch on Tuesday:

ultra_bacon_sandwich.jpg

Now that is a bacon sandwich. Streaky, smoked, and 36 rashers of it. Or about a pound and a half before it was cooked.

And I ate the lot. It took the best part of half an hour, but I was not going to be beaten by any amount of grilled pork products.

Wash it down with a pint of Rutland's finest ale and there can be no better experience.

And I was still alive the next morning.

You being in britain, I'm going to assume that you put some form of brown sauce on there, which wouldn't be my first choice, but that aside, you definitely deserve +rep for eating such a manly sandwich (and for showing ahpadt how bacon is supposed to work)

If I post a picture of two dozen Nuremberg Bratwursts and state that I ate them with mustard and mashed potatoes, do I get a +rep, too? :p

You being in britain, I'm going to assume that you put some form of brown sauce on there
You'd be wrong; it was no more than bacon and bread. Mainly because I've run out of HP Sauce. Down to Tesco's we go...

I've been given a further idea today, for a Bacon Wrap. I have no idea how much bacon I can fit in a tortilla... but I'm going to find out!

Pictures will follow!

you definitely deserve +rep for eating such a manly sandwich (and for showing ahpadt how bacon is supposed to work)
Ta very much. That'll even out some anonymous twat who gave me a minus for the car that I have.

What is wrong with some people?

If I post a picture of two dozen Nuremberg Bratwursts and state that I ate them with mustard and mashed potatoes, do I get a +rep, too? :p

Only if there is bacon involved :p